{Baby Black: Week 35}

/
21 Comments
{honey dew melon}
{a very tired 35 week photo!}

Highlights: 
We had our weekly baby check up this morning and all is well. {Other than their scale, they really need  to replace the faulty one they have. ;)}
They aren't 100% convinced she is head down (even though I am based on the movements I feel and where we can feel her hiccups) so next week at my strep B test they will do an internal check up and if they still aren't sure they will send me for a last minute ultrasound - they the professionals what do I know.

Feeling: 
Tired. :) But good - enjoying every moment of these last weeks even if I am uncomfortable and feel very big! Work is a struggle right now but I have to keep reminding myself it is only temporarily like this and I have to let go a little.

Baby Black: 
Her kidneys are fully developed now and her liver can process some waste products. Most of her basic physical development is now complete and her hearing is fully developed!
The bump tells me my uterus has grown about 1,000 times it's regular size.

Icky & Loving:
Nothing new. Still blueberries and other berries. I stopped to pick up a few things at Co-op after work and only left with raspberries, blackberries, blueberries and bananas - forgetting to actually get the other things I needed until I got home and unpacked. One track mind and VERY tired.
I confess: I pack a cookie for after lunch cause I always need something sweet after lunch and without fail I have eaten it around 10:00am and then still need something sweet after lunch. :(
I also bought these on a whim and they are so tasty!

What I'm wearing:
Whatever fits. Which is less and less and I feel large in everything I put on from every angle!

Workouts: 
3 - it was a busy and tiring week!
versus

What I'm looking forward to:
Friday.
Heading out to the lake for the long weekend with Jeff and Jolie. Auntie Cathy is also throwing little miss a shower with all our lake friends and we are having a BIG family dinner.
Seeing more maternity photos.

Best moment of the week:
Having a super relaxing weekend at the lake. I was ridiculously jealous that Cruz got to stay and spend the week out there!

Related Posts

21 comments:

whit | Black Little Button blog said...

awe, have a great shower dear and I can't wait to see more photos too!
-wHiT

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

Week 35?!! I do not know why but I read that and squealed for you. You are SO close!
I was wondering how they know if they are head down. I am pretty sure Baby K flipped in the past week, all the movement was low and now is high but who knows. She rolls around all day!

Rachel and John said...

You look so awesome Pregnant! Grow baby grow! I hope she is head down like you think!

Jessica said...

Have a great shower! Yay!!

Carolyn said...

I hear ya on feeling big! We're almost there! :) You're doing so great!!!

Wifessionals said...

I have been loving sweets too. I am so proud that you have continued to work out! I don't know how you do it. I can only manage a daily walk and even that hurts like crazy!!

Leigh said...

Can't believe how close you are getting! :)

Ashley said...

Baby grew again this week!! You look great though!! I'm excited to see your mat pics too!!

Laura said...

wow 35 weeks!! (and I think you look like my 26 week photo, oy! I'm going to be so huge by 35 weeks, haha!!) those greek yogurt bars look and sound amaaaazing to me right now!! I'm glad you're enjoying these last few weeks before the baby arrives!

Ashley said...

love that you're still working out - you're my inspiration lady!

Mom said...

We are getting very excited!! And you look FABULOUS! Scales?...no one likes them...especially when you are pregnant. Don't even worry about it. I know I did and it wasn't worth it!!

Joeylee said...

girl you look great! have fun at your shower, not much longer

Tami said...

Girl, you look so amazing!! You may feel large but you really do look incredible! I can't believe you are so close to meeting your baby girl!

It's A Love Story said...

YAY so cute!

Laurie @ The Rookie Wife said...

ANY day now!!! I can't believe it went so fast. You look fantastic as always and I'm SUPER jealous about your trip to the lake!

Gabriella said...

You look great! 5 weeks! I can't believe it!! :)

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

What, only 5 more weeks-ish? Crazy how fast this is going! I swear yesterday you announced.

You look great, in spite of how you feel and think you look.

Hope baby girl is down. I remember they had the same concern with Audrey around 36-38 weeks but double checked with another MW and she was in the right place.

Hope work gets better for you- when do you start mat leave?

Enjoy your shower! Sounds like you have a lot of look forward to this weekend!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

What, only 5 more weeks-ish? Crazy how fast this is going! I swear yesterday you announced.

You look great, in spite of how you feel and think you look.

Hope baby girl is down. I remember they had the same concern with Audrey around 36-38 weeks but double checked with another MW and she was in the right place.

Hope work gets better for you- when do you start mat leave?

Enjoy your shower! Sounds like you have a lot of look forward to this weekend!

Hannah said...

You have a beautiful bump! Enjoy these last few weeks!

Katie said...

what an exciting weekend coming up! i am getting so excited for you to have your baby! can't wait to talk about baby things soon :)

Sarah at Midwest Pillowtalk said...

i hope i look as fab as u next go around!