{Baby Black: Week 33}

/
16 Comments

Highlights: 
33 weeks!? That is absurd.

Feeling: 
Still pretty darn good. At times my back is really sore - like after a long car ride but heat, my spikey ball, some stretches or a workout always helps. Lately she has found her love for kicking her feet into my ribs and winding me or making it hard to get a good breath. ;) It's uncomfortably great - just means she is growing! I am still short of breath on hilly walks and sleep hates me. 

Baby Black: 
She is keeping her eyes open while awake and her bones are hardening. She is starting to coordinate breathing with sucks and swallowing. Also going through major brain development and weighs between 4.5 -5lbs! She is losing the wrinkled, alien look! ha

Cruz update:
Cruz went to the vet yesterday for a check up and her ears are much better. Which makes me super happy since we were at the lake for the week which of course included her swimming more than daily. So we will just stay on top of cleaning them daily until her swimming days are over for the summer.
She is in denial that I have to go back to work on Monday. Maybe I might be too...

Nursery update:
It is looking SO good. :) We both just go in there and look around amazed that WE have a nursery. It really is beautiful and just how I imagined it and I am SO thankful for Justin's hard work. I have had lots of great ideas but then Justin is the one who usually has to help me execute them and he has been very willing to get right on it. I cannot wait to share it.

Workouts: 
4
I still feel way better once I am done working out even though it's way harder to find the motivation to workout and the belly is getting in the way!

Last week:
This week:

What I'm looking forward to:
Hanging out with Whit and the kids today.
Camping this weekend with Crystal, Troy and the kids and maybe Jeff & Jolie.
Maternity photos next week!

Best moment of the week:
A check up and knowing she is growing on track and doing great in there!

Related Posts

16 comments:

Katie said...

33 weeks yeah!!! still looking amazing :) soon you'll get to go to the dr every week!!

Jennifer Golding said...

Glad to hear Cruz is doing better! Can't wait to see the nursery!!!

whit | Black Little Button blog said...

awe I can't wait to see photos of the room!! :)
-wHiT

Rebekah said...

You look so cute! I absolutely cannot wait to see what you've done with the nursery. I know what you mean about working out, I'm always so sore when I wake up but working out helps me to feel like a normal person!

Ashley said...

Back to work soo soon?? Eeekkk!! Yay for Cruz's ears!!

Tennille said...

You are one of the cutest pregnant ladies I have ever seen! I can't believe you are down to 7 weeks to go... time sure flies!

Jessica said...

Glad to hear Cruz is doing better!! :D

Carolyn said...

You and your adorable pregnant belly... I love it! :)

Erin said...

It's getting so close now! The next few weeks will fly by...I know mine have and we are down to 2!

Rachel and John said...

Love that belly! You look great. I can't WAIT to see the nursery!!

Ashleigh said...

You look great! and good for you for keeping up with the workouts!

Sarah @ Life, Love & Dinner said...

You look awesome! So crazy that we're suddenly this far along!

Rachel Steck said...

You look beautiful! I'm glad Cruz's ears are better and I can't wait to see the nursery!

xoxo
Rachel@rachelrunshermouth.com

Bex said...

I'm sure I say it every week, but you look awesome!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Yay growing girl!! Maternity photos already??

Have you tried sleeping with a snoogle? I never did but it seems every other pregnant woman raves about them.

Back to work on Monday? Boo to that big time!

Mandy said...

Happy 33 weeks girl!! I can't believe you are already that far along!! You look wonderful! Can't wait to see the nursery!