{Baby Black: Week 32}

/
9 Comments
{a squash}


Highlights: 
We are at the lake until Thursday!!
Justin took Cruz and I for a ice cream date today. :)

Feeling: 
Big! But good. Sleep isn't the best but I doubt it's going to get any better from here on out so I am embracing it! I find it hard to take a really deep breath these days even though she lives on my bladder.

Baby Black: 
She is a mover and I love it. She also tries to push her way out through my skin.
She will gain about a third to half of her birth weight in the next 7 weeks as she fattens up. She now has fingernails, toe nails and real hair. Her skin is becoming soft and smooth as she plumps up in preparation for birth.

Icky & Loving:
Loving blueberries! This is an actual updated picture of me. :)

What I'm wearing:
Less and less is fitting well these days. Not only is the belly growing but the rest of me feels like it is too. Luckily at the lake we can get by in bikinis, cover ups and shorts & tank tops. I'm dreading the month I am back at work but next week I'll go through my closet and see what I can put together for work attire.

Nursery Update:
We got so much done last week! Like I said Justin finished painting, I put the crib up again & I got the closet all organized and all her little clothes are folded or hung up. We hung the mobile I made and the curtain. We got the little reading nook done as well. So next week I will tackle the gallery wall and hopefully we can get her chandelier hung and some work done on her dresser and rocking chair.

Workouts: 
4 - it was a busy long weekend! Gotta get back on track though.

What I'm looking forward to:
Baby classes start next week.
Maternity photos with Whitney in a couple week - even though I am pretty sure I don't fit into what I had planned to wear! oi.

Best moments of the week:
Having Debbie, Crystal, Troy, Emerson & Nixon here for Regatta. Emerson had the BEST time and it was so awesome to see her have so much fun and spend time with everyone. It's such a fun weekend and the weather was great - full recap this week sometime.

Related Posts

9 comments:

Katie said...

you're going to have the best maternity pics :) and that blueberry picture made me laugh!

Rebekah said...

I really can't wait to see what you've come up with for the nursery! I'm pretty excited about our birth classes coming up next month. I know you're maternity pictures will turn out so cute!

Tami said...

I know your maternity pictures will be gorgeous! Yay for so much progress on the nursery. I can't wait to see it all put together!

Jessica said...

Hahaha, you're turning into a blueberry! :)

whit | Black Little Button blog said...

you look quite blue in that picture my dear ;)

I can't wait to see your photos with Whitney!
-wHiT

Pamela said...

haha you're crazy!!

Rachel Steck said...

Wow, lots of progress on the nursery!
I'm so glad Emerson enjoyed Regatta, that's great. Just think, you'll be able to take your baby girl one day!

xoxo
Rachel@rachelrunshermouth.com

Taren said...

So exciting, she's going to be here before you know it! You look great!

Janna Renee said...

Your little baby girl is going to be such a mini-me! Plus she's going to be absolutely gorgeous with the mixture of y'alls genes!