{Thursday Tid Bits}

/
17 Comments
Happy Thursday!
This week has gone by far too quickly. I really like morning walks with Justin and having him home with us. We have been busy doing stuff around the house on our staycation that's for sure. Justin is up putting the second coat of paint in the nursery as I type this and it makes me excited beyond belief. :) SO appreciate him doing all this on his week off. Luckily after today he will have gotten out of town twice for a good bike ride with Brian too so it hasn't been all work!

I am slowly doing chores around the house that are NO FUN. Like cleaning the blinds and baseboards. I decided I would clean 1 blind a day since it's the worst job ever. So I did 1 and then took a week off. ;) ha
So this week I have to make up for it. I did do a chore this week that I didn't mind one bit - 3 loads of cute baby clothes!! I cannot wait to get this girls closet organized!

Anyways last night my girlfriends and I met up with Whitney for a super fun photo shoot! The weather held up for us and we had a blast. It's hard not to with Whitney behind the camera.
She posted 2 on facebook last night and I LOVE them and already - cannot wait to see the rest.
{If you could read Sara's mind she was big time cursing us for making her get into the stream!! ha She was still talking about her dirty feet at dinner afterwards! :)}

I won't lie. This one below brought me to happy tears. 
These girls (and the photographer!!) have been such a support and cheerleader for us trying to get this baby on board and I still cannot believe this is my life and my belly in this photo. I love this baby girl more than I ever thought I could love something I have never met and I just feel so lucky to have such great friends who love her already as well.
Thank you again Whitney for your serious skills and hilarious personality - we could have spent hours with you in that park! We cannot wait to see the rest - after 2 weddings and a family shoot of course. ;)

Cruz wanted me to update you all on her. And her overly expensive ears. :) We think they are getting better. She is a trooper and comes and sits nicely for me to clean them 3 times a day and each time I do think they might be getting better - fingers crossed. They are still bugging her quite a bit and turns into part cat purring away when I rub them and part chatty Cathy when I clean them - she is very vocal. Such a silly thing but gosh we love her. 


And I think that's it.
I didn't take one outfit photo this week as I have been lazy this week so I'll say happy weekend today and be back Monday! Have a good one!

Related Posts

17 comments:

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

Love those photos and your dress (or skirt?).

Nikki said...

Awe Cruz! So sweet!

LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures! AMAZING! Ya'll are so photogenic!

Jessica said...

Beautiful pics and I'm glad Cruz is on the mend!!

Leigh said...

Woo hoo for paint going up in the nursery! Can't wait to see it :) Love the two sneak peeks that Whitney posted...such great shots!

Gabriella said...

Adore those pictures! I can't wait to see more! So glad Cruz is feeling better. I hope this continues!

Mom said...

Love both of the photos :) So special to have such great friends since Elementary school. Wow Very rare, I would think.

See you tomorrow.
Tell Cruzie we are looking forward to seeing her too.
XO

Ashley said...

Those pics are soo cute!! Love the belly one!! Yay to nursery painting!! I bet Justin will be happy when its done!! Oh and I guess you will too haha!!

Rachel Steck said...

Even though we may never meet in person, I love you, your baby girl and Cruz. I hope that's not weird. I am just so happy for you all!
I certainly hope Cruz's ears get better - I'd love to hear her vocals during cleaning, I giggle thinking about what that must sound like.
Can't wait to see the nursery, so exciting!!

xoxo
Rachel@rachelrunshermouth.com

Pamela said...

oh.my.gosh. the pictures! Melt my freakin heart!!

Liz @ Fitness Blondie said...

To be honest, I still say righty tighty all of the time, haha! The pictures look fantastic, time is getting closer! Haven't talked to you in a while, hope all is well beautiful :)

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

What park did you go to for the pictures? The teaser pictures are amazing! Such a gorgeous group of ladies!

The belly pictures totally made me tear up! So much love there. Whitney is just amazing! Her work just blows me away each and every time.

Oh Cruz!! Must be so hard to see her in discomfort. She's going to have to start wearing cotton balls and a bathing cap when she does in the water!

whit | Black Little Button blog said...

Hun, I love the photos, and that last one is perfect. I loved your dress.
-wHiT

Courtney Kassner said...

I love those "friend" photos and can't wait to see the rest! Hopefully Cruz starts to get better soon. My family has always had labs and it seems there's always ear problems with them :(

I cleaned blinds in our bedroom last week and it was TERRIBLE! I feel your pain!

Bex said...

Love those photos, so gorgeous. Your outfit is super pretty too.

Sarah at Midwest Pillowtalk said...

you are SO blessed! the pictures are lovely and the one with your belly totally made me tear up :)

Limefreckle said...

love the girl pics! The baby bump one is so cute...and what a great backdrop at the park!

Our dog Rufus gets minor ear issues...just buildup, not as bad as Cruz, and he HATES when I clean them!! Poor pups!!!

Jenn @ Bliss to Bean said...

Gosh, that photo is beautiful!! You'll have to get some nice frames for them. So happy Cruz is on the mend. Poor puppers!! Hope your weekend is relaxing mama.