{Random Ramble}

/
11 Comments


Happy Thursday! Not much to report on here in my world today so I guess I will just ramble. :)

* I'm really loving this nail polish by China Glaze called Flip Flop Fantasy.
It looks nothing like this photo - it's much brighter but anyways! I looked everywhere for it after my pedicure last week with no luck so I asked my nail lady to order it for me and she gave me one she had in the back! How sweet.

* Lily came to our place yesterday bright and early and is with us until Friday night.
We went to the Science Center yesterday...
 We saw a movie in the dome on butterflies. She found it way too loud but kept one hand on her ear and then other on my tummy the whole movie. She loves the tummy! And told me yesterday over and over how much she loves my baby.
She also LOVES Cruz and those two are inseparable.
Calaway Park is on the agenda for today.

* Speaking of Cruz. She LOVES watermelon. This is her sitting next to the tupperware of watermelon on the counter hoping to get more!

*It's official Justin has next week off for our "staycation" and I am super excited. :) We also have a week vacation at the lake in August!

* Tuesday night we went to Justin's buddy Mark's new place for a BBQ with him & his girlfriend. He said he'd never had "a pregnant lady over for dinner" so he got advice from a co-worker and his sister and was "well prepared" because he was told when you are pregnant you need lots of choices?! He had 3 kinds of chocolate, strawberries and pineapple with chocolate dip, 3 kinds of fancy cheese and crackers, 2 kinds of chips and my very own special drink so I didn't feel left out when Steph had wine!? That was all before dinner!! ha It was awesome and very sweet of him. His girlfriend was VERY impressed with him. :)


That's all I got for today. :)

Related Posts

11 comments:

Rachel Steck said...

I think it's hilarious that Cruz loves watermelon! Smart dog. I'm so glad you and Justin are having a staycation - that will be so nice I'm sure!
If I were around I would totally lay with Cruz on her doggie bed too. Totally.

xoxo
Rachel@rachelrunshermouth.com

Leigh said...

That's really nice of your nail lady to give it to you! Looks like you and Lily are having fun together. Is someone else going with you to Calway since you can't ride the rides? Or will Lily just go on by herself? Either way, have fun!

Murdock's mama said...

Jealous of your staycation! How nice of Justin's friend! :) LOVE that polish!

Michelle said...

Love that polish color! And how sweet of your friend. I totally wish that would happen to me ... even when I'm not preggo :)

Ashley said...

Sounds like you guys are having fun with Lily! Love the pics!! Hope you guys have a great stay cation!! Although im bummed you aren't coming ton ontario. Im like a resort now with a pool! Haha

Jill J @ Classy with a Kick said...

I love love love Flip Flop Fantasy. I think it's a bit weird that it's matte but top coats definitely solve that issue! You are right though...pictures never do it justice. It's a magic tan color...no matter how pale I am, it always makes my feet look tan. I love it!!

Rachel and John said...

Lily is lucky you are so fun! It's like Camp Alison!

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

Awe what a cute friend to get all those extra food options that's adorable. Cruz is hilarious.. Watermelon? Very interesting!

Erin @ Sweetness Itself said...

Cruz is SO cute!!!

Sarah at Midwest Pillowtalk said...

what a great gesture for dinner! so good!

Jamie Sefcik || Hello Little Scout said...

How fun!! Cruz is adorable! And I love that first quote with the dog, so true!! haha