Made me smile...

/
8 Comments
It's no surprise how much I love my brother. I posted about him a lot when he was away at college and then away playing hockey in the states and then Germany. Well now he is HOME and I actually get to see him (and Jolie) almost weekly. :) Makes my heart happy.
While going through some old photos earlier this week I found this note tucked away that my brother left for me in my suitcase when I went away on a school trip.
He has always been so thoughtful and it made my day finding this - just as I am sure it made my day finding it in my suitcase all those years ago.
{I love that he added a photo! :)}
SO cute. And so glad I kept this.
I didn't need to find this note to be reminded how lucky I am to have him for a brother but it was a nice reminder that even way back then he was the same thoughtful, caring and awesome brother I have today.

Related Posts

8 comments:

Mateya said...

So sweet! My brother and I are super close too...so awesome!

Pamela said...

Awwww SO sweet!!

whit | Black Little Button blog said...

awe that's wonderful! I wish my sisters and brother shared that same thing, but I think they are still too young to really know the importance of family yet... we shall see.
-wHiT

Ashley said...

thats soo cute!! Glad you guys have such a close relationship!!!

Leigh said...

That is super cute! Haha that picture is hilarious though!

Rachel Steck said...

That is awesome! You forgot to mention that he looks good in a cowboy hat (from yesterday's post)!

xoxo
Rachel@rachelrunshermouth.com

Sarah at Midwest Pillowtalk said...

hearing about germany always makes my heart happy!
so glad you are able to see him!! i love those types of relationships. even being a single child myself ive really learned to appreciate them in others!

Courtney B said...

This is the sweetest post ever! I wish I was this close to my brothers!