{LOVES}

/
18 Comments
Happy Wednesday! On to some loves...

I'm loving family time.
We had a great time at the rodeo yesterday with the fam and Jolie's. 
It was HOT but eventually shade found us and we kept cool with lots of beer (and water). Afterward we hit up the beer gardens for a bit and then Jeff, Jolie and her parents were headed to the barns and they were watching the chuck wagon races up close and personal. 
Mom and Dad then treated us to dinner. (PS. Earls has a great non-alcoholic drink list!)

I'm loving that this little man is 2 today!
Happy birthday Easton.
Not sure how that's possible but that's what the calendar is telling us!
Let's take a peek at his party last year...
Now he's chatting up a storm, has the BEST personality, has us cracking up constantly and has Uncle J wrapped around his little finger. 
Boy oh boy do we love you! Cannot wait to party with on you on Sunday - as East would say "oooook ok ok". xo

I love that this beautiful lady is shooting her 2nd AND 3rd wedding this weekend (yes and then throwing a 2nd birthday party!!)
Those lucky lucky brides and grooms!  
Enjoy Whit - you will amaze them. Check out her post on my cousin Ashley's wedding here. It is just stunning. And if you haven't - go like her facebook page here so you can always be updated her shoots. ;)

I'm loving my first few days of summer vacation with this girl. We have a good morning routine that I love. Walk the ravine, we both eat, I drink coffee on the couch while I post my blog, I clean her ears then we workout. Today we have Lily coming to spend 2 days with us so we are excited for that!

I'm loving these photos from when Finley was just 4 days old.
Can you believe this guy will have his own little girl in 3 short month?!

Lastly -
I'm loving that I got my love for clothes, shoes and fashion from my Gran because I did not get her green thumb. 
If anyone would like some basil - I'm growing some. I think it's almost ready. ;)
Have a great day!!

Related Posts

18 comments:

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

Lol that looks like my every attempt to grow basil, I swear it is a hard one to grow.

Love your top!

Ashley said...

Happy birthday to Easton!! 2!! Time flies when you're having fun!! 3 months till the bay comes!! It's going soo fast!!

Murdock's mama said...

OMG...your basil is HILAROUS!! Love! :)

Chuck Wagon races bring back such awesome childhood memories for me...LOVE them! :)

wHiT | Black Little Button blog said...

I just love your top dear! I was going to say something on fb about it! and her photos are beautiful. I can't wait to see when your husband has his own little girl in his arms. Those photos will be priceless.
-wHiT

Leigh said...

Happy birthday to Easton! Looks like you guys had fun at the Stampede :)

Nikki said...

Your thumb is about as green as mine!

Sessy@NTSST said...

Thanks for sharing...Easton is a doll!!! Haha, love the basil - it looks delish! You could make a batch of pesto in no time!

Sarah said...

Awww I loved seeing the party pics!!!

Rachel and John said...

I like that you and Jolie kinda matched! It was really warm last night, we chased the shade around our house. I can't imagine sitting at the grand stands like that!

Rachel Steck said...

Love your morning routine with Cruz! Can't wait to see Justin with his own baby girl!
I grew basil last year without any problems but didn't plant any this year. Now I wish I had. I love it!
I can't believe Easton is two already! That's crazy. Happy birthday to him!
xoxo
Rachel@rachelrunshermouth.com

Jamie Sefcik || Hello Little Scout said...

Easton! What a cutie. You guys are getting so close!!

Jamie said...

That top is so cute on you!

Tami said...

We must have the same black thumb!! My plants always end up looking like that, despite my best efforts!

Sarah @ Life, Love & Dinner said...

hahahaha my basil looks just like yours! So do the plants out front!

Jessica said...

Eeek! Hope E had a great Birthday :D

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Looks like a great time at the Stampede. Did your tan lines even out at all?;) At least you have tan lines!

I love Earls.

I figured Easton's birthday was coming up! What a cutie he is. He looks so grown up now. So hard to believe. I remember when you were planning his baby shower!

Basil is pretty hard to grow in Calgary. J's looks great only because he started it inside and didn't plant it outside until a month or so ago. I think the season is just too short here. So don't feel bad!

Kristin said...

haha yeah I don't think I have a green thumb either!!

Kristin said...

haha yeah I don't think I have a green thumb either!!