{Lake Love}

/
15 Comments
Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a great weekend. Ours was wonderful. The weather could have been better but it didn't stop us from having a blast.
Friday Justin, Cruz & I hit the road for the lake! We arrived and had a delicious dinner with Mom, Dad, Gail and Gino. Then we had a bonfire. Amanda & Carlin and Jeff & Jolie arrived late Friday night.
Saturday we did the typical lake things! Ryan joined us for the day as well which was awesome to have all the MacPhee's and Barberio's together again!
We walked to the market, played washers, hung out, wake skated, J worked on his bike, had cocktails, Cruz finally enjoyed the water a ton (we had been keeping her out of water for 3 weeks = torture!).
Dad and Jeff ran with my idea to do a headstand on the paddle board. The both mastered it! 
It was so awesome that Rachel and James also came out for the afternoon! They somehow had never met Jolie and Just and I hadn't seen them since their wedding in MX. Rachel also wanted to "meet" her great niece in the belly!
After another delicious dinner we played a hilarious game of Catch Phrase and had a side card game going and the loser had to go in the lake without changing - poor Gail!! But she was a trooper!!
We also had some visit with the Thomas's and baby Kaley.
It sure was a weekend full of good food & drinks, friends, fun, family and LOTS of laughs!! Thank goodness my bladder isn't failing me yet!! ha ha

This is what Sunday night looks like after a great weekend at the lake...my two loves cuddling.
Well Cruz and I missed Justin on our walk this morning but I have a busy day ahead of me so I best wrap this up. Have a good one!

Related Posts

15 comments:

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

Sounds like a nice relaxing weekend! I wish this weather would smarten up too!

Rachel Steck said...

Glad you had such a good time!

xoxo
Rachel@rachelrunshermouth.com

Jessica said...

Sounds like a wonderful weekend!!

whit | Black Little Button blog said...

that's awesome, the headstands! :) Glad you had a good weekend dear.
-wHiT

Ashley said...

Sounds like a perfect weekend!!

Leigh said...

The weather definitely wasn't nice this weekend...where is the summer weather?! Although it makes sleeping way better, so I am not complaining too much. Glad you guys had fun at the lake!

Jill J @ Classy with a Kick said...

Headstands?? Damn...I thought standing on it was hard. Looks fun though!

Jill
Classy with a Kick

Rachel and John said...

Looks like another awesome weekend. Your hair is getting so long! Love it. Love that belly too in your photo. Go week 30!

Melissa said...

Looks like you had a great weekend! So glad Cruz was able to enjoy the water again :) The Headstands are awesome!

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Looks like you had an awesome time! There is nothing like being at the lake- even when the weather is not optimal. I love the head stand paddle board photos - color me impressed!

Sarah @ Life, Love & Dinner said...

Looks like fun! And look at that belly! Love it! :)

Emmett Katherine said...

look at your neon green bump - so cute! it sounds like you had a great time. I'm amazed by the headstands on the paddle board, it looks like it would be really, really hard to do.

Megan said...

I am loving your bump!! You look amazing!!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Definitely sounds like a great time at the lake! I miss all the games that we used to play in the evenings with the in-laws. Now we have to rush home to put A to bed. It's easier when you are away though and all staying at the same place.

Carolyn said...

Looks like a fun weekend! :) I can't believe they did HANDSTANDS ON A BOARD! CRAZY!