{Fabuloso Friday}

/
13 Comments
Happy Friday and Justin's first day of holidays - yyyyaaaaayyyyyy!
Yesterday Lily didn't get out of bed until 10:00am and this morning she knocked on my door to tell me it was morning at 7:15am and then we found her in the pantry eating candy coke bottles when she was "deciding what she wanted for breakfast". Tricky.
And this photo just proves she is now 12 not the little munchkin I remember her being.

I didn't put together any fun outfits at all this week but I have nothing else planned so they are going up. meh.
Tuesday - BBQ with friends
{skirt: walmart, tank: old navy maternity}

Wednesday - Science Center with Lil
{skirt: mikarose, tank and head scarf: old navy}

Thursday - Calaway Park with Lil
{tee: h&m mama, capris: old navy maternity, sandals: joe fresh, necklace: f21}
This top is strange. I bought it way back when I had no bump, it's an xs and there is just SO much fabric in the belly area - I think it't still too big.

Oh and check out these cute photos Whit sent us from East's party!
Love this kid!
[And check out his awesome cabin in the background he got for his birthday. It even has a door bell and he has this rule, he has to ring it 68 times before entering. ;)]
 Me and little Fin. She is the sweetest.

Love this. I wish. ;)
Happy weekend!! I think Lil and I are off to the outdoor pool!

Related Posts

13 comments:

Murdock's mama said...

I can't get over how adorable you are! And another random statement...I now want to get J a playhouse for her birthday/Christmas. :) Have fun with Lilly...sounds like you've had a great week!!! :)

Leigh said...

Love the pictures Whit got of you guys! Hope you girls have fun today :)

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Lily, stop growing up so fast! I love her breakfast choice!

I love your outfits! They are all perfect and so you. That white hi/low dress is amazing!

Well some women get huge bellies when they are pregnant! I have a few shirts that were like that- so big in the belly. You will likely wear it a lot closer to the end. It looks great though.

Thanks for showing the side view too- sometimes the front view doesn't do the bump justice and you can't quite see how the outfit fits.

I would like that cabin in adult size! Audrey has a small play doll house with a door bell and she also insists on pushing it 50 million times. She then mimics the sound. I love it!

Enjoy the pool today. Sounds like you have had a fun, yet busy week.

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

love all your outfits - as usual :) I have a few tops like that too, I swear I might get into them at 8 months.
Right now I am trying to wear all my non maternity clothes one last time, seems like every shirt this week might be gone till after baby now. Then onto some maternity clothes!

Rachel Steck said...

Sounds like visits from Lily keep you on your toes! It's good practice I suppose. Love, love, love your outfits and that toe polish IS nice and bright. Perfect for summer toes.

Enjoy the weekend my good friend!

xoxo
Rachel@rachelrunshermouth.com

Ashley said...

Love those pics Whit took! And I love that dress!! I also love that Walmart skirt and old navy tank!! That bump is just a growing!! I think it's funny that you had come candies in your pantry to begin with ahah

Jessica said...

I'm lovveeeeiinggg all your stripes lady ;)

Sarah at Midwest Pillowtalk said...

i am always impressed with your pregnancy wardrobe. love!
have a great weekend!

Sarah @ Life, Love & Dinner said...

I love that cartoon of the dog. That is typical in our house, too. Love your outfits, you look adorable! Oh, and that's the forecast in this area, too! :)

Courtney B said...

Love your high low dress with that bellllllay! SO cute!

Jessah @ Dreaming of Dimples said...

Ha, ha. I love that comic...that is totally my dog. Your outfits are so cute...as usual. XOXO

Jenn @ Bliss to Bean said...

Your outfits look so cute. You look so great!! I love that weekend forecast; if only!! I seriously have a love/hate relationship with my dishwasher. Have a great one!!

Kristin said...

I just wanna snuggle Cruz! And always, you look amazing!