{Chilly, misty Monday morning}

/
12 Comments
We had another great weekend at home.
Friday we headed up to The Brick because the fridge we just bought was $400 cheaper now! YAY! Gotta love price matching! Then Justin took Cruz and I for an ice cream date - we always get our ice cream and then sit in the back of the Xterra to share with Cruz. :) 
Then we caught up on Big Brother and were in bed early.

Saturday was a strange day - hot then cold - it couldn't make up it's mind.
Justin was busy in the basement again and moved the computer down there, organized a bunch (the man bought tupperware bins!) and also made me an umbrella stand so I can use the umbrella by the couch outside without the wind blowing it over.
(I just tried to take photos of said stand and the computer downstairs and my phone says I have no more storage. :( So I deleted about 20 photos and it still says no storage. :( Justin? help!)

I spent a couple hours sanding the rocking chair for the nursery. It was pretty fun actually - other than the mask. Justin has this little hand sander that was easier to use and I was so excited to get started on this!
Now I am dying to get painting!
I spent the rest of the day reading pretty much - switching from outside in the sun to inside curled in a blanket with hot water. I finished my book too.
Saturday night we watched Spring Breakers - not what we expected at all but I do love James Franco even though he didn't look anything like himself in this flick!

Sunday we went for a family walk in the morning, did more organizing around the house, Justin fixed his bike seat post while I did Jillian Micheals Ripped in 30.
Then we headed to the mall as Justin's phone has been giving him problems - they agreed it was just as messed up as Justin has been saying and gave him a brand new one.

Justin went for a hot bike ride while I got ready for East's party and then we hit the road for the south!
Easton was so excited for his party! Such a cutie.
Check out his cake! WOW. Dustin's sister in law made it!
Cutest birthday boy who no longer stands still for photos! :)
The weather was perfect so we could play outside and I even got Fin cuddles before she slept through most of the party.

He was pumped about the cake!
Ready to eat!
Who needs a fork when you can just pick up the whole piece!? Smart boy.
It was a great party! He had 2 of his little cousins and 2 of his friends from prenatal class there so it was fun to watch the craziness of them running in circles in the backyard!
I know East had a great time and we enjoyed celebrating a little man we love so much. Thank you Dust and Whit for including us.

PS. 
Happy Birthday Dal!!
We love you tons!! Can't wait to see you this summer!
xoxo

Related Posts

12 comments:

whit | Black Little Button blog said...

Awe so cute! I love that rocking chair. I've been dying for one for years now. :)
-wHiT

Courtney Kassner said...

Such a fun weekend! I can't wait to see how the rocking chair turns out! My phone tells me that all the time...it is so frustrating!

jen @nutcaseinpoint said...

ahhh the rocking chair! My parents still have the super old one they got when I came around and I really want to have it here for our future child (i say 'child' and tyler says 'children' ha!) but it's near impossible to ship it here :(

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

Those sanders make life so much easier! We used one on the dresser yesterday. Love the rocking chair too. Ours is similar but I think I will keep it as is for now even though its dark and the other furniture is white.

Ashley said...

My phone says that all the time... And I hate deleting pics!! I need to back up my pics on my computer and clear my phone! Lol!

That rocker is super cute!!!

Sounds like a super fun weekend!!

Leigh said...

The weather was so weird this weekend...but yesterday was gorgeous. Not so much today. What colour are you painting the chair?

Rachel Steck said...

Sounds like Easton had a great birthday! Such cute kiddos!

xoxo
Rachel@rachelrunshermouth.com

Jenn @ Bliss to Bean said...

I love how quiet your weekend was!! I need to finish a book darn it. I'm so excited to see your nursery too! That birthday cake is so adorable...that kid is too haha! Happy Monday mama!

Nikki said...

You drink straight up hot water? Never heard of that!

Sarah at Midwest Pillowtalk said...

ive been to canada (edmonton) while my old boyfriend was there for months working with the owners of brick! i dont know if they still own brick but they come here to the us and still hang out! got me excited to know what you were talking about, haha!

Sarah @ Life, Love & Dinner said...

Loving that rocking chair! Can't wait to see it finished!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Yay for price matching!!!

That is a nice rocking chair! It's going to look great when you are done painting it.

I need an umbrella stand too! J said he would make me one but so far he hasn't gotten around to it yet. For now I have to hold it when it gets windy out so it doesn't blow into the neighbor's backyard, which it did once!

That cake looks so good! Holy creative! Most of Audrey's pictures are like that now- blurry. Fin still looks so small. What a doll!