{Birthday Friday}

/
8 Comments
First of all....

Happy birthday to my SIL Crystal!!! We hope you have a fabulous day! :)
And that your little family spoils you silly! We love ya!!

Now for some outfits - during the summer I won't be posting outfits from every day because I don't imagine I will actually put an outfit together each day...like today :) But I will do my best.

 Last Friday - Funeral :(
{lace dress: walmart!, blazer: f21, necklace: ebay, flats: joe fresh}
I wore the jacket the whole time as it was very air conditioned and then at the cemetery it was full of mosquitos!

Monday - Casual dinner with Kristen. We always go for East Indian food cause we both love it and Justin doesn't like it.
{dress: motherhood maternity}

Tuesday - Rodeo
{shirt: pink blush maternity - the one I posted about and Justin sent me a text telling me I had to order it! boots: rocket dog}

Thursday - Pedicure with Leigh & Nicole
{shorts: motherhood maternity, necklace: f21}

PS. A big happy birthday to Nicole {tomorrow}!!

Related Posts

8 comments:

Leigh said...

Lots of fabulous people having birthdays :) I love the lace dress from Wal-Mart...I think I need to start going there more often to find these things! :) Thanks for the pedicures last night, it was fun :)

whit | Black Little Button blog said...

a lace dress from walmart? what! when i looked at mine, the best they had was a black simple maxi. I need to come shopping by you!
-wHiT

Katie said...

that lace dress is beautiful! and it's from walmart? i LOVE it!! and love your rodeo outfit too!!

Rachel Steck said...

Ohhhhh the green and white striped dress from Monday is my favorite, love that and you look beautiful/comfortable/elegant/amazing in it!!
I'd love to steal that hot pink F21 necklace from you.
Good pick by Justin for the top from Pink Blush - perfection.
Have a good weekend my friend!
xoxo
Rachel@rachelrunshermouth.com

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Happy birthday to Crystal! Love the fish lips picture!

I love the lace dress. Sad for the occasion.

So many great looks this week! The maternity dress looks so comfortable! The rodeo outfit is perfect for Stampede! And I love the shorts- I didn't even think they were maternity!

Thanks for the shout out and the pedicure! It makes up for having to turn a year older! :)

Sarah at Midwest Pillowtalk said...

there is no one cuter than you! your outfits are so fun. i just wanna be around you all the time, lol!

Ashleigh said...

I have to agree with all the other comments I had to make sure I read that right that your dress was from walmart!?! its super cute!

Jamie Sefcik || Hello Little Scout said...

Happy Birthday to Crystal! And you look amazing! Way to rock that bump :)