{Baby Black: Week 31}

/
22 Comments
Single digits!! 9ish weeks until we meet this little girl!!

Highlights: 
Justin painting the nursery!!! The paint is DONE!! 
PS. I cleaned ALL the blinds in the house. ha I'm a little proud and glad they are all done.

Feeling: 
Great - won't complain at all! I love it all and it's so worth it so I am going to enjoy even the not so fun parts.

Baby Black: 
She weighs about 3.5lbs, is about 14-16 inches tall and is heading into a growth spurt! She can turn her head side to side and her arms and legs are plumping up. All 5 of her senses are fully developed and her irises now react to light.
Justin & Cruz update:
Justin has been great dealing with my endless list of to-dos. I so appreciate it and it will finally come to end - and then we will have a baby with more to do! :)
Cruz went back to the vet yesterday and he was pleased with her progress but he suctioned her ears again as there was still a lot of junk and build up down deep. So we will continue the 3x/day cleanings, 2x/day drops for the next 2 weeks. Her ears are looking better and don't seem to bother her as much except for this morning she woke me up crying as they needed a good rub but I think that's because of the suctioning yesterday.

Nursery Update:
These updates are going to start getting good! Justin finished painting the accent wall on Friday and did the last coat on the last couple of walls last night and I LOVE IT!! He did such a great job and it is just as I envisioned it. I am so excited to re-build the crib again and start moving stuff into there for good!!
We also bought a 6 cube shelf organizer thing for the closet so I will organize her closet this week too.

Workouts: 
5 - Still feeling great with workouts. I really think they help with my energy and any aches and pains.
Last week:
This week - looks bigger to me!
A rare front shot of the naked belly.

What I'm looking forward to:
Putting the nursery together!! If you don't hear from me in the next 3 days - that's where I am!

Best moments of the week:
Justin finishing the paint for the nursery. {I know I am repetitive.}
Being at the lake for the weekend with the family and Barberios.
I had a massage yesterday - it wasn't at all the relaxing type. This girl went to town on my back and man it hurt but felt so good when she was done - not for one second when she was doing it though!
BUT this little nugget LOVED it. She decided it was time to practice her forward rolls and headstands. Through my grimacing I was smiling and almost giggling she was moving so much and in crazy ways - ticking my ribs all while pounding on my pubic bone! I loved it. Today it feels like I need a massage from my massage though. 

Related Posts

22 comments:

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

I was thinking of you this week since it is single digit time! So exciting!
Cannot wait to see your nursery. I feel the same way right now with all the to-dos, next week we are gone for holidays so it will be a good break before we really have to get moving.

Rachel Steck said...

Oh my goodness! Not much longer now! How exciting! Love that bump of yours, you look beautiful. Can't wait to see more updates.

xoxo
Rachel@rachelrunshermouth.com

Rebekah said...

Single digits!! Oh my goodness! I can't wait to see what you do with the nursery. We'll be starting on James' room hopefully soon but we really don't have much to do. I'll be buying a 9 cube storage organizer for his closet! Poor Cruz, I hope that her ears start to feel better. That can't be fun for her! You're looking great!

Wifessionals said...

You look great! At the end of this week we will be in the 50s for days until the babies are due! That just sounds so crazy (:

Carolyn said...

OMG! I feel like I've been missing your bumpdates or something??? I've been a bad blogger! YOU LOOK SO CUTE! And single digits! EEEEEEEEEEK!

Jessica said...

Um... you still have abs at 31 weeks. HATECHU. ;)
Just kidding, you look fab mama!

Ashley said...

whoa she grew this week!! I feel like the bump really grew this week!!! You look great!!!

Courtney Kassner said...

Yay for the paint being done! I know that's a relief! I can't wait to see how it turns out!

You look great! And I think I see a difference between last week and this week!

Gabriella said...

Yay for the painting being all done. I CAN'T wait to see the nursery!! Glad to hear Miss Cruz is on the mend. :) You are looking fabulous!!

Tennille said...

I am really excited to see pictures of the finished nursery!

Courtney B said...

Look at how CUTE you are! And only 9 weeks left? The time is going to fly! I promise :)
I'm still ticked that I never took a bare belly picture while I was pregnant. What was I thinking!?

whit | Black Little Button blog said...

yeah for painting and even more for single digits! time is a flying dear.
-wHiT

Kristin said...

The bump def looks bigger after just a week! Time is flying girl!

Katie said...

i know i say it a lot but it is true - you look great! perfect and still little bump! :) organizing her closet i think was my favorite part of getting her room ready. i'd cry just hanging up her clothes picturing her wearing them!

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

You look SO great! And how exciting that you are in the single digits in terms of weeks until you meet your baby girl! I can't wait to see pictures of the nursery!

Leigh said...

Can't believe you are into the single digits now! Love your headband in the pictures too...where is it from?

Sarah at Midwest Pillowtalk said...

definitely bigger this week! eeeep!!! i cant believe im hanging out at 10 weeks ahead of you. your last 9 are going to be great! love love!

Rachel and John said...

Yay for single digits!!I also think it looks bigger this week, especially at the top. Grow baby Grow!

Ashley said...

i seriously hope i'm like you when i'm pregnant - so full of energy and still so fit looking!!

give cruz get better kisses! hope those ears heal up soon!

krink said...

Awesome!!!
I totally think you were closer to the mirror in this weeks picture though. So part of the HUGE size difference is your closeness to the mirror. But WOW a dramatic difference between this week and last. Can't wait to rub up against that belly this weekend!!! Whoot Whoot!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

I was going to say- definitely a belly growth spurt!! It looks so much bigger this week!

Yay for the nursery being painted! Not even a sneak peek?? :)

I can't believe how fast this is going! You have such a great attitude!

Where are your grey short leggings from?

Janna Renee said...

I can tell a difference between the two weeks, but overall, you are still so tiny!