{Baby Black: Week 28}

/
25 Comments
Hello month 7 and third trimester! :)
{Eggplant}

Highlights: 
Being in the third trimester! Seems like this pregnancy has flown by, it's really amazing. As excited as I am to meet her I hope these 12 weeks don't fly by like the last 28 have. I have lots to do, want to savor this time as a family of 3 and enjoy her in my belly a little longer!!

I had a great visit with Whit and the kids (and pups) yesterday! We could spend all day just hanging out on the couch chatting and playing with the kids. Love them.

Feeling: 
Thankful, excited and pretty good. I am not super comfortable sleeping these day but some nights are better than others. I am driving Justin crazy with my snoring apparently. I think it's the baby snoring cause I don't snore!

Baby Black: 
She may be dreaming now and can blink her eyes and has eye lashes!! She can distinguish my voice from Justin's at this point. Her immune system is continuing to mature. Lungs are still practicing breathing amniotic fluid and billions of neurons are developing in her brain. She can taste, smell and develop tears!

What I'm wearing:
This is what SHE will be wearing - she has been spoiled lately with sweet gifts from amazing friends.
From my sweet friend  Kristin all the way from sunny California.
 I picked these up...perfect onesie when Mommy will dress her and perfect onesie when Daddy dresses her!
 My special friend Katie sent baby Black this headband and clip she made along with some adorable outfits!
 The adorable bathing suit I NEEDED and my friend Lindsey in Red Deer found and sent to me! SO excited. It's so cute.
From my boss Katie. She said if this was in adult size she could see me wearing it so had to buy it for mini me.
And last but certainly not least from Auntie Whit. So cute!
Thank you so much ladies!! Baby Black is one lucky little munchkin.

Workouts:
3 - whomp whomp. I have been doing longer and faster walks with Cruz lately but this week will be better!
I did do this yesterday after our walk as my back was really bugging me and I didn't feel like doing anything else and it was pretty decent. Lots of good stretches and I felt much better afterwards.
Last week:
Last night:

What I'm looking forward to:
Today we are headed to the rodeo with Mom, Dad, Jeff, Jolie and Jols parents who are here visiting from NY. AND the sun is out. Should be a fun day.

Best moment of the week:
Mom and Dad hearing her heart beat. I borrowed a little hand held Doppler from Whit (who borrowed it from a friend) and it's pretty amazing.

Related Posts

25 comments:

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

Love all her little clothes! I like that your boss bought her a outfit she could see you wearing, my co-worker did the same.
You look great as usual :)

Ashley said...

Yikes look at that babies wardrobe now!! Lol!! Watch out Mama she will soon have more clothes than you!! Justin is in over his head hahaha. Love the bump! Have fun at the rodeo!

Rebekah said...

Look at all those precious clothes! You look fantastic! I feel like my pregnancy is flying by and it scares me that November will be here before I know it!

Courtney Kassner said...

You look great! And I agree about the mini-me outfit...I could totally see that in one of your weekly outfit posts! Very cute!

Erin @ Keep Calm and Sparkle said...

Yay for the Third Trimester!! I hope my pregnancy starts to go fast...it seems like I have been preggo for 9 months already!! Hahaha!! How stinkin' cute are those outfits? Baby Black is gonna be stylin' fo'sho!

Jennifer Golding said...

Alison, you look amazing!!! We just started trying for a baby, and I really appreciate everything you share on your blog about what you are going through. Wishing you the very best third trimester!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

She is going to have a fully stocked wardrobe before she is even born! Lucky girl!

Third trimester already!

Fin is adorable! I love the dogs laying all around her- protecting her.

Nothing wrong with 3 workouts!

That's awesome that your parents were able to hear her heartbeat!! I bet they loved it!

Have fun at the rodeo tonight! Eat some mini donuts for me please! :)

wHiT | Black Little Button blog said...

Seriously? Third trimester already?! time has went by sooo fast it seems. and I love that batman onesie :)
-wHiT

Jessica said...

Eeek!! So many adorable baby girl clothes!!

Chrissi said...

i know i have said it before, but you really look amazing. i am thrilled for you...being pregnant and feeling that baby move is the best! glad your family got to hear the heartbeat too, because that is so special! XO

Katie said...

you look so good!!! and she is going to be dressed so well! :) love that swimsuit! and we have a doppler too and I love listening to her heartbeat!

Murdock's mama said...

3rd trimester...I can't even believe it!!! :)
I'm so glad you're trying to savor your last time as a family of three, little miss will be here before you know it! :) Speaking of little miss...I know you don't plan to share the name on the blog ahead of time, but have you chosen one yet?

Rachel Steck said...

Look at all the swag Miss Black has already! So cute. Are you registered anywhere? I'd like to participate in the gift-giving please!

xoxo
Rachel@rachelrunshermouth.com

Carolyn said...

Welcome to the third trimester!! :) :) :) EEK! Seriously... our pregnancies have flown by! So crazy!!! Enjoy your last trimester!!

Sarah @ Life, Love & Dinner said...

Those clothes are adorable! I love watching baby girl's wardrobe grow! I'm right with you on the time, hopefully the next 12 (11 for me) weeks don't go by too fast!

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Wow - you are in the final 3rd? That is AWESOME. I hope the final trimester goes as smoothly as the first 2 did. I love all the cute outfits baby Black already has! She is going to be one well-dressed baby!

Holly said...

My food baby is bigger than you... You gorgeous THANG. ;)

Bex said...

I can't believe you're in the 3rd trimester already!!

All those outfits are so stinkin cute!

Sarah at Midwest Pillowtalk said...

THIRD TRIMESTER!!!!!! na ah. stop it!!! HOLY COW!
i feel like that has flown by!!!
looking SO great mama!

Laura said...

so cool your parents got to hear the heart beat! My parents would LOVE that. I can't believe you're in your third trimester! It's going to be here before you know it! so excited!

Emmett Katherine said...

the third trimester already, homestretch! That bathing suit is really cute, all the tiny little clothes are!

Mateya said...

You look so great! Love all those adorable little girl outfits...how fun!

Caroline said...

You're one HOT mama!

Leah said...

You look fabulous! I can't believe you're in the home
Stretch already!

Leah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.