{Oh, Monday}

/
16 Comments

 Happy rainy Monday! This weekend was great - productive and relaxing.
Friday night Cruz and I were excited to pick Justin up.
Isn't this this photo beautiful that Justin took over the lovely Rockies!
Friday while waiting for Justin I made our little nugget a necklace onesie and matching headband. I also got a really good start on the mobile this weekend and love it so far. The paper you see is a sneak peek. :)
Saturday morning Justin and I ran errands - Canadian Tire, Super Store, Micheals and Home Depot! phew.
On the way home I noticed our neighborhood was having a "parade of garage sales" - they were everywhere! I only checked out the 5 that were in our loop but got this (or one similar to this)
 it's a pop up sun shelter for babies/kids that folds up into a little pouch (once your super smart husband youtubes it to learn how!) for $8 and these DVDs that were $0.50 each!
Justin headed out for a bike ride and then is was time for Lily to join us for the rest of the weekend. It's been a while since she has stayed with us so it was really nice to have her.
It didn't take them long to be out here doing this:
They were both happy girls!
While they played Justin did yard work and I planted our flower pots! We ran out of soil once so Justin needed to make another trip to Home Depot!
We love the greenery on the deck!
This girl was in heaven. She can make anything dirty and icky and LOVES it. You bet she had a hot bath after all this!! {And someone please tell me how my bathing suit fits her perfectly! I swear she was 3 just yesterday and now she is telling us how at her next birthday she will be a teenager!}
My view. :)
Justin made us some delicious dinner and then we had a lazy night at home.
Sunday was wet and icky so we had a lounge around morning which was exactly what Lily and Cruz wanted so it worked for us.
Lily could not get enough of Cruz this weekend. 
They did a lot of cuddling. Love them.
Then Lily and I went to watch the dance recital for the kids that Justin's Mom teaches ballet. We watched the 4 and 5 year olds and they could not get much cuter and most don't have a clue what they are doing but they are adorable.
That about wraps it up. Justin and I had dinner at the watering hole after Lily went home and they changed their features! I had delicious shrimp tacos! mmm
And this morning we had a lovely little visit with our little girl in my belly. :) More on that tomorrow.
Have a great Monday.

Related Posts

16 comments:

Ashley said...

Uh oh, she is gunna take over your closet!! Watch out! She has grown soo much!! Look at that muddy pool! I'm surprised Cruz wasn't in it! Love that bump!! You had an appt this morning? Can't wait to hear about it! Those planters look awesome!!

Ashley said...

Oh and I love that onside and headband! You need to do a tutorial!! Lol

Jessica said...

That pop up tent will be perfect for the summers!

wHiT | Black Little Button blog said...

Awe sounds like a quality weekend my dear! I can't wait to see the mobile. :)
-wHiT

Rachel Steck said...

I love how Cruz loves the people you love. I can't wait to see pics of her with her baby sister.

xoxo
Rachel@RachelRunsHerMouth.com

Pamela said...

Beautiful pictures of the Rockies!! The yummies on the grill look deeelicious!!

Bex said...

Sweet find with the pop up tent. Would be nice to have something like that for Liam. It i don't think he will stay in it lol

Katie said...

that onsie is SOOOOOO cute!!! and can't wait to see the mobile! and that pop up tent is so sweet!

Kelly said...

Aww, sounds like you had a great weekend!! LOVE the onesie and headband :-) Your patio and backyard looks heavenly.

PS-- I'm just about to email you a question so stay tuned for that :-)

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

The planters look great! Justin's BBQ dinner looks so good! Saturday was perfect for BBQing too!

Lily is getting so big! Funny, I was just thinking about her the other day! Glad she is doing well.

That onesie and headband is the cutest thing I have ever seen! Your girl is going to be stylin'!

We bought one of those pea pod things for Audrey but ended up returning it. We bought it more for sleeping while travelling since it folds up so compact but she would not sleep in it!

I'm sure you will get a lot of use out of it at the lake and camping. It was a pain to fold up!

Another u/s?? Lucky you! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Jill J @ Classy with a Kick said...

That onesie is adorable!!

Jill
Classy with a Kick

Sarah at Midwest Pillowtalk said...

great garage sale finds, i love that shaded thing!
and tshirt for baby girl? SO CUTE!

Gabriella said...

Ummmm, cutest onsie and headband ever! She is going to be a little fashionista! Lily and Cruz are adorable together. I love the muddy pool - haha!

Carolyn said...

Sounds like such a cute weekend! :) That onesie is ADORABLE!!!!! And the garage sale finds... AWESOME!!

Sara Turner said...

wow that picture is incredible considering it was taken through an airplane window!

Ashley said...

who is Lilly? she's a cutie!! And so is that bump of yours! i love that little onesie....so so cute!