Loves...

/
18 Comments
First of all - I would like to say - Everyone please drive safe.
I feel ill - 2 mornings in a row now I have been re-routed on my way to work due to horrific accidents.
Horrific.
Yesterday a 30 year old man was killed as he hit a street sweeper just before 3am and this morning a 19 year old woman was killed as she apparently hit a curb and then a tree just after 3am. I almost lost my breaky as I drove by the wrecked car with a HUGE tree in the middle of it this morning. She skinned a huge tree with her car. AWFUL.
For both  - speed was a factor. duh. And at this point police aren't sure if alcohol or other distractions were also to blame.
Speed limits are there for a reason. Cars and alcohol do not mix. Don't text while you drive. Wear your seat belt.
End rant.

Ok on to something cheerier!
It's been a while since I've done one of these posts and there is always a lot I'm loving so here goes!
I'm loving this crazy girl and her Dad. I look forward to getting home each day after work to them. They are both pretty cute. ;)

I'm loving this color combo. Coral & mint - so bright, pretty and summery. I think I'll try and recreated my own look tomorrow.


I'm loving how yummy this Frozen Coconut Limeade sounds! Looks like something delicious I should make this summer!

Loving this quote...
Have a great Wednesday everyone.

Related Posts

18 comments:

Katie said...

that is so scary! coral and mint are so pretty together!

Ashley said...

I feel like these accidents are constantly happening! Mike responded to one Sunday and they couldn't even find the person. They spent hours looking in the middle of the night and it turns out he left the scene of the accident. Likely a drunk driver.

Love that last quote! Great loves!

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

That is horrible! And yes you are right, everyone drive safe! I feel like winter ends and care goes out the window sometimes. So sad.

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

We must take a similar route to work. So sad that people can't slow down and drive carefully. I'm glad I didn't see either accident.

I love coral and mint together also! I'm having a hard time finding either colour though which is shocking since it's all over pinterest. Usually stuff is sold out of my size.

That pregnancy announcement picture is one of my favourites!!

Let me know when you make that coconut limeade and I'll clear my schedule! ;)

wHiT | Black Little Button blog said...

Yikes! I agree, drive safe.

Coral and Mint is one of my friend's wedding colors. I have to find a coral dress yet... :/
-wHiT

Whit said...

I love love love that quote!!
Oh my goodness two accidents in two mornings. I must say its a harsh reminder to slow down. Easy to get in a rush or to check your phone. wise words bestie!! xox

Rachel and John said...

That drink looks so yummy!!

Sarah at Midwest Pillowtalk said...

those pictures make me feel so sad about being so pale! lol!
LOVE the official announcement one!

Leigh said...

So many crashes lately which is scary! Love the coral and mint together :)

Jessi Francis said...

I saw that coconut limade on Pinterest! Looks soo yummy! :)

smk053078 said...

Sorry you had to see where the accident happened. That kind of stuff makes my stomach hurt! On a happier note, LOVE the pic of you guys saying are having a baby!!! Adorable idea!! And a frozen coconut limeade....yes please!!

Jessah @ Dreaming of Dimples said...

I love your pics! Your pups are super cute and congrats on your pregnancy. Hopefully I'll be fortunate enough to be able to announce that some day.

Kerry Enos said...

SO sad especially when those accidents could have been avoided if they were driving more carefully. Cruz is looking cute as ever! The coral and mint is just so pretty!

Chrissi said...

what a great idea to incorporate the pup in that picture - super duper cute!! car crashes are so scary & can happen so fast...makes you really value life :) have a great day friend!

LaynahRose said...

I would just like to second your whole entire rant. I work in the hospital and ever since working in the ER I lecture people about driving safe nonstop! It is no joke!

Laurie @ The Rookie Wife said...

OMG. that frozen coconut drink looks amazing. Totally reminds me of Summer:) and I don't know what it is with car crashes lately but I feel like they are happening more and more these days, People are so impatient! We've had a few fatal crashes here in the past week alone. two involving teens on their way to high school graduations. I can't imagine.

Taren said...

Thank you for posting asking people to drive safe. Two months ago my grandfather was killed instantly by a texting driver. When we're not careful on the road in one instant we can ruin someone's life!

On a happier note, I love coral and mint too! So summery.

Allison said...

Seeing wrecks scares the heck outta me! I am with you on that... everyone needs to drive safe!