{Loud on Fridays}

/
16 Comments


Happy Friday! We made it!
I'm apparently very loud getting ready in the mornings. Justin gets every second Friday off so I get ready while he sleeps in and it never works out so well. WHY did we buy a house with an on-suite bathroom without a door I ask? Shoot. Sorry Just! ;) I promise I try.
On a happier note: I have 19 days left of work until summer vacation. 19. Please please please go by fast. I also have a massage after work and then Jolie is coming over for dinner & a movie!

On to some outfits...
Monday - it was pouring - hence the boots and flat hair (taken after work).
{sweater: target, necklace: ebay, boots: urbanog}

Tuesday
Katie was my inspiration here - I love this dress she has, it looks so great on her so I attempted to turn my maxi skirt with a similar pattern into a similar look.
{skirt: hazel & olive, sweater: old navy, necklace: ebay}

Wednesday
{jeans: old navy maternity, blazer: f21, tank: winners, wedges: payless, cruz: giving me the stare down}

Thursday
{capris: thyme maternity, blouse: gift from Kae (thank you again for your sweet pakcage for me and aby Black!), bow flats: gap (so uncomfortable - they are a tad too small and just kill my feet whenever I try wearing them so they are leaving my closet and joining Leigh's)}

Friday
{skirt: lululemon, jacket: old navy}

There we have it! Have a fabulous weekend.

Related Posts

16 comments:

Ashley said...

I love Mondays outfit!!! Soo cute!! I also love that maxi skirt!!

Have a great weekend!!

Mom said...

Lookin' SO good!! I miss you. XO

Beth said...

I gotta say, I love your style! Enjoy your weekend!

Carolyn said...

I say this every week... but I love your outfits! :) So cute! And the baby bump! YAY!!!!!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

I love all your outfits! I can't pick a favourite although the maxi skirt is a front runner! I love Katie's dress too!

I'm in desperate need of more colourful necklaces! I've looked in stores and found nothing so I'm looking online although that's quite overwhelming with all the options.

Yah I keep J awake when I get ready in the morning too and we do have a door on the ensuite! I figure if I'm awake at that ungodly hour, then so should he!!

Have a great weekend! :)

Amber said...

I love all of your preggo outfits! So cute!!

Jamie said...

You might be the best dressed pregnant lady ever.

Rachel and John said...

Looking good Alison! Love all your outfits!

Sarah at Midwest Pillowtalk said...

you are SUCH a stylish mama!

Jen said...

Love all of your outfits, but especially love Mon, Tues and Wed! My boyfriend typically gets up way before me, and he is always trying so hard to be quiet. I can sleep through almost anything though, so usually it isn't much of a problem. On his days off, if I am up getting ready for work, I usually purposly bug him because I'm jealous he gets to sleep in and I have to go to work. I guess I'm not a very good girlfriend...ha! Happy Friday!

Katie said...

you are beautiful! and still have the tiniest cutest little bump! :) and love your copy outfit - that skirt is so cute!! happy friday!!

Kristin said...

You always look cute!!

Ashleigh said...

You look adorable! love the first outfit, so cute!

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Your baby bump is SO cute!! You look wonderful! I feel like it's so hard to be quiet in the morning!!

Hannah said...

your little bump is so cute! Your outfits are all so cute too!

wHiT | Black Little Button blog said...

Always so super cute my dear!
-wHiT