{Finally Friday}

/
18 Comments
Oh Friday I am so glad you are here!
Last night this baby of ours was going buck wild in my belly! It was the first time I could feel her from the outside with my hand just resting on my tummy and twice I saw my belly move from all her dancing! It was incredible and I didn't want it to stop! I was sad Justin wasn't home to enjoy it with me but I swear Cruz saw it - she was just staring at my tummy for the longest time and kept licking it! So crazy. Makes me excited cause I am sure Justin will feel her soon.
Alright onto some outfits...
*
Monday
{skirt: mikarose, jacket: old navy maternity, necklace: ebay}
*
Tuesday
{cardigan & tunic: costa blanca}
*
Wednesday
{blazer: f21, dress: urban behavior necklace: gift from Gran}
*
Thursday
{top: winners, pants: walmart, sandals & earrings: target}
*
Today - we got caught in the rain on our morning walk - so glad I spent that time curling my hair minutes before - now it looks lopsided!
{top & belt: target, scarf: urban behavior, capris: old navy maternity}

And last but definitely not least - a BIG shout out to all the Dad's, Dad's to be and guys waiting patiently to be Dad's - Happy Father's Day!!!!
And most importantly...
Happy Father's Day to this awesome guy:
We are so incredibly lucky to have you as our Dad and we could not love you more! Can't wait to finally see you {and Mom} tonight!!
And Happy Father's day to this guy:
Cruz and our little nugget are very lucky ladies to have you as their Daddy. 
They love you to bits and so do I.

Related Posts

18 comments:

Kerry Enos said...

Love how you are styling that baby bump! So pretty!

Courtney Kassner said...

That's so exciting that you got to feel her and see her! I think Cruz loves her already!

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

You are so cute! I cannot wait to feel baby from the outside. Baby K has been really quite the past 2 days. I love that purple shirt, where is it from?

Erin @ Keep Calm and Sparkle said...

Ahhhh!!! I can't wait to feel Baby H moving around!!! It was flipping like crazy in the sono yesterday!!! Sooo exciting!! Can you come dress me everyday?! :)

Rachel and John said...

That's so exciting!! Aren't baby moves the best? You look lovely in all your outfits!

Ashley said...

okay where did your belly go all week, aside from today!!! I may have bought the cutest outfit for the little miss this morning... I couldn't resist! Soo glad you can feel her now!

Liz @ Fitness Blondie said...

The {cardigan & tunic: costa blanca} is hot, sexy, and gorgeous x a million. You look amazing.

Katie said...

love all these outfits! You only look pregnant in the last one! :)

Gabriella said...

The mint jeans and orange blouse outfit is so cute. Those have been two of my favorite colors lately!!

Ashleigh said...

The purple with the pop of lime green in the belt and scarf is so cute, I love it

Mom said...

Ok.. I want to see and feel baby black dancing tonight. So cute that Cruzie noticed. I also want your wardrobe!!

Carolyn said...

Oh. My. Goodness. Seriously. You have the cutest clothes. :)

Amber said...

You are seriously too cute with that little bump!
I hope you have a great weekend!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

I love the Urban Behavior dress! I'm going to have to check them out for maxi dresses. I love the coral and mint combos too!

Yay for outside movement! It's so neat when you can feel and see the movement on the outside! Love that Cruz was licking your belly!

Sarah at Midwest Pillowtalk said...

yay yay yay for those outside baby movements! SO AMAZING.

Courtney B said...

I always love your outfits. You dress SO CUTE! That tunic is adorable! And the neon top looks so. good. on you!!

wHiT | Black Little Button blog said...

Awe you are always so stinkin' cute my dear! :)
-wHiT

Kristin said...

All such great outfits, especially thursday!