{Baby Black: Week 26}

/
26 Comments
{head of lettuce}

{Let's pretend I did my hair, make-up and put contacts in. ok}

Highlights: 
Justin finally felt her move yesterday!! YAY!
He has also felt her when she presses her little bum up to my belly so it's really hard and misshapen!

Feeling: 
I feel out of breath easily now which is strange for me. The steep hill in the ravine is killer or when I run up and down the stairs - which is such an odd feeling knowing I am in good shape.
Otherwise I am great! I get headaches every so often, still not sleeping great but I LOVE feeling her moving around so much now so it's SO worth it.

Baby Black: 
Her eyes are beginning to open and she can detect light and dark. She weighs just less than 2 pounds even though I feel like she has got to be huge in there! She is continuing to put on baby fat. Network of nerves in her ears are more developed and more sensitive than before.

Icky & Loving:
Nana made me custard!! Yum! :) Thank you Nana.

What I'm wearing:
For the wedding I wore Hope's Lost in Time maxi dress - not maternity so I felt a little stuffed into it but it worked.

Workouts: 
3
versus this week

What I'm looking forward to:
Our anniversary.
Being done work for 6 weeks. In 7 days. Bring it.
The nursery getting painted. ;) teasing you Justin.

Best moment of the week:
Being at the lake this past weekend with family and Justin feeling her!!

Related Posts

26 comments:

Joeylee said...

you are the cutest preggo! looking good mama

Courtney Kassner said...

Yay for your hubby feeling her move finally! I'm sure he was excited!

Kelly said...

You're look just so positively adorable :-) Love your pink maxi! I feel the same way when I get winded, such a weird feeling!!

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

I love these updates, you are so cute! I swear my bump is as big as yours lol. I feel huge right now!

Jill J @ Classy with a Kick said...

You look amazing!

Jill
Classy with a Kick

Rachel and John said...

I like your glasses and au natural hair! You should rock it more often! Your wedding dress looks really great. It looked like a beautiful wedding from yesterdays post! DO you have your GD test coming up soon?

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Love the shorts!

The Hope's dress looks great!

Yay for Justin feeling her! He must be over the moon!

Michelle said...

Wow, the baby definitely had a growth spurt this week! You are looking amazing :)

Carolyn said...

You look SO CUTE! :) Yay for Justin feeling her moving!! Such a cool thing!!

Jennifer said...

You are too adorable! I love that maxi dress.

Katie said...

i still can't believe that I get so out of breath bringing the laundry upstairs or cleaning something - I'm ready to feel like i'm in shape again! yeah for justin feeling baby move! :)

Wifessionals said...

A) I LOVE that maxi dress
B) I am glad you are like the only one with the same size bump as me...It makes me feel more "normal" (:

wHiT | Black Little Button blog said...

LOOK at that bump grow! :)
-wHiT

Michelle Levine said...

You look great and fit :) congrats !

KRISTIN said...

You look so great!!!! It's so exciting when the daddy can finally feel the baby - I really miss that about being pregnant. Thanks for linking up! :)

Ashley said...

I love that dress!!! Looks sooo good!!! Glad Justin can feel her now too!!

Megan C said...

You look great! Love the dress you wore to that wedding!

Sarah at Midwest Pillowtalk said...

such a fit pregnant mom you are!

Sarah @ Life, Love & Dinner said...

Lookin' good mama! Yay for Justin feeling movement! There is nothing like feeling her move and then seeing your husband's face in response! :) I'm always out of breath now so I know the feeling. No fun!

Jessica T said...

You're adorable mama!!!

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

That dress is super cute and I totally love the shirt you wear for all the pics of weekly progress!

Ashley @ Words About Waverly said...

First time by the blog and I am super excited to follow along!! You look great and are going to LOVE having a baby girl!

wordsaboutwaverly.blogspot.com

Courtney B said...

Look at how GOOD you look!! Adorable! And I love your pink shorts :)
Girl, just wait. The breathlessness gets even worse. It's crazy!

Kristin said...

You look gorgeous in that dress for the wedding!!

Whit said...

That belly is so stinkin' cute!!! And you look great!! i love that J got to feel her!! 14 weeks to go!! Eeeeee!! xox

Janna Renee said...

I just want to snuggle your wittle belly! Oh how I wish we could get stationed near you. I know that we would have an awesome time together and so would our hubbys. I LOVE the dress you wore to the wedding. It looked perfect!