{Baby Black: Week 25}

/
17 Comments
{cauliflower head}

Highlights: 
25 weeks? How?
My belly getting bigger and stranger are commenting on it now.
My Grampa referred to me as fatty when he saw me which we got a real kick out of! :)
She is dancing machine now!

Feeling: 
Great. Just tired. I am ready to be done work though. 11 work days. I can do it. :)

Baby Black: 
Starting to gain some baby fat and in turn her wrinkled skin will start to smooth out. She knows which way is up and down now in the belly! She is officially over a foot long - between 13 & 14 inches. Her hair is still growing and is starting to take color.

Icky & Loving: 
LOVE blueberries and strawberries. I could eat the whole tray. I also love Justin's virgin mojitos and have started taking mint to work with me to put in my water with lemon juice. yum.
I also did eat 1 salt and pepper wing on Sunday and it was fine. I wouldn't be able to eat a saucy one but the dry kind was ok.

Justin update:
Justin is awesome and I know is really trying to get his bench done so we can move the computer downstairs so I will shut up. :)
Cruz is on vacay at the lake so I know she is one happy girl even though we miss her.

Nursery Update:
Mobile is done.
Made a shadow box for the little gallery wall.
Decorated letters for the reading nook.
I bought a curtain at Target for the window and bought an extra one and I am going to use the fabric to make a crib skirt and maybe a pillow case. It's just what I wanted for a crib skirt - soft pink and ruffles - so will be pretty to have it the same on the window.
Debbie is redoing the rocking chair cushion for us in a different color.

What I'm wearing:
I went through my closet again on Sunday and put more clothes away for after she comes. I hate things looking too small or looking like I am trying to wear a shirt that is just too short! So away you go!
I bought a dress for the wedding this weekend before I got pregnant so hopefully it will still fit by Saturday - it did on Sunday and Justin, Whit and Logan all say it still looks ok! So here's hoping!

Workouts: 
5 workouts - including 2 runs.
This is another one of the DVDs I picked up for 50 cents at a garage sale and I am glad I did. I used to do Windsor Pilates years ago and a lot of same moves are used in this workout with a few variations for pregnancy. This DVD is broken down in to five 10 minute workout routines.
There is Standing Pilates, Core Pilates, Pilates for Buns & Thighs, Total Body Pilates and Pilates for Flexibility. I've done all of them and they are all great.
I really like that Lizbeth Garcia who is featured in the DVD is also pregnant (36 weeks) so it made me feel more at ease seeing her doing it with a belly as well.

What I'm looking forward to:
My cousin Ashley's wedding at the lake this weekend.
1. Because weddings are fun and I am so excited for Ashley and Scott.
2. My family will be there and it's at the lake!
3. I will get to see Logan and the kids!!
4. Whit is the photographer and I get to be her helper meaning lots of hanging out time AND then we have Sunday to hangout with her kids.
Perfection.

Best moment of the week:
By far it was feeling her move from the outside and seeing my belly move because of HER! So amazing. I have felt her a few times from the outside now but is shy whenever Justin, Mom or Dad want to feel!
And visiting so much with family this past weekend was so nice!

Related Posts

17 comments:

Ashley said...

cant wait to see the dress!! and all of the nursery projects!!!

Rachel and John said...

LOVE that belly! I can't wait to see all the great things you've done to the nursery. You are stylish and crafty so it's going to be so amazing!!

Katie said...

i want a virgin mojitos! that is one of the few alcoholic drinks I like! I still love seeing her move on the outside - it is amazing!

Jessica said...

You're looking ADORABLE lady!!

Jennifer said...

You are just looking too cute!!

wHiT | Black Little Button blog said...

It's 25 weeks already? Time is flying!
-wHiT

Rachel Steck said...

I can't wait to see the nursery. It sounds so pretty - and a reading nook?? - I die. Baby Girl Black is so lucky and she will be the sweetest thing because her momma is a true sweetheart.

xoxo
Rachel@rachelrunshermouth.com

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

Good workout week! I cannot wait to feel baby move from the outside, I know I am excited for Chad to feel her move :)
Yeah I think I go through my closet every 2 weeks now to say bye to more clothes.

Laura said...

Looking good as always! I'm craving strawberries too, have an awesome time at the wedding this weekend!

Erin @ Keep Calm and Sparkle said...

Ahh....I can't wait to feel our little peanut move!!!!

Sarah at Midwest Pillowtalk said...

11 work days - hang in there mama!
and i am LOVING your belly!

The Life of Poole said...

I could eat Strawberries all day, every day and I would be totally content - it's been my only craving this pregnancy!

Jamie said...

You're going to be so glad you're still working out hard when you're done being pregnant. It helps with labor and recovery so much.

Kristin said...

Your summer is almost here lady!! hang in there

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Beware- I might start rubbing your belly when I see you soon! It looks so rub-able!! Haha!

And you are not a fatty!

Wow- great job on all the workouts! You are putting me to shame!

I can't wait to see all your nursery projects! We need more teasers!!

Have fun at the wedding! I'm sure you are going to take great pictures and I bet the dress you plan to wear is going to look stunning with your bump! :)

How do you get that little box in your weekly pictures? Do you have photoshop?

Whit said...

15 weeks left!!!! INSANE!!
I love that you aren't trying to "squeeze" into your pre-pregnancy jeans.. You gotta be comfy. This is the time in life when you are most able to cause later on nothing makes you comfy. haha..
You look fabulous. I want to see these nursery details!!
xox
ps. you look incredible in that dress for the wedding!!

Carolyn said...

I have found that updating my closet with clothes I can actually wear has really helped me too!! Can't wait to see what you're doing with the nursery!