{Weekend Perfection}

/
16 Comments
Happy Tuesday!
We had a lovely long weekend! It all started with the prettiest latte you ever did see Friday morning.
Then I got off work at noon, went to pick up this cute kitty who joined us at the lake, then Cruz and I went for a beautiful run around the lake in our community and then it was time to hit the highway.
Mom surprised me with the cutest little booties and hat for baby Black! They are SO cute!!
We had 2 great bonfires in the evenings - one with the Thomas's - one at our place.
Friday night we saw some amazing northern lights! They were incredible.
{this is Justin's photo obviously with the beer!}
I love this place. 
Coffees on the deck were had. One of my most favorite things to do.
The weather was incredible all weekend! WAY better than they called for. 
I applied sunscreen many times and still got color!
We went to the market, thrift store, visited lots with the Thomas's and sweet baby Kaley.
Lots of jobs were done at our cabin, Nana's and Thomas's - I mainly watched.
This girl was a happy camper and was lucky enough to stay at the lake for the week with my parents!!
This girl was on bug duty and spent most of her day catching bugs that were on the deck.
I read Safe Haven from front to back - loved it - thanks Jols. Now I'm ready to watch the movie!
The belly and I doing what we do best at the lake - lounging. The belly got lots of rubs this weekend too by all her Seba friends and family!
Again. I love this place.
Before we left on Monday we went for a nice boat cruise. Cruz was pretty much sleeping sitting up. The lake is tiring place!
Cuddles with my girlie.
I wish we could have stayed all week with my parents like Cruz did. :( 
But I do love long weekends. At the lake of course.

Related Posts

16 comments:

Ashley said...

Sounds perfect!!! It looks soo beautiful up there!!! Glad you had a relaxing weekend!!

Mom said...

It was a nice weekend, wasn't it? I am so glad the weather reporters were wrong yet again.

Erin said...

Sounds so nice! We will be spending Memorial Day weekend at the lake...and it will look very similar to yours! 4 days and counting... :)

wHiT | Black Little Button blog said...

looks like a great weekend. I read the book when it first came out, and have yet to see the movie. Need to rent soon.
-wHiT

Carolyn said...

OMG! That place is GORGEOUS! And I love the booties and hat! So cute!

Caroline said...

Those booties are just too precious! I love it!

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

Looks like the perfect weekend! I am so happy the weather turned out so good.

Rachel Steck said...

So glad you had a great weekend and perfect weather. The booties and hat are so beautiful, how lucky Baby Black is already.

xoxo
Rachel@rachelrunshermouth.com

Tennille said...

The lake looks so beautiful!!

Janna Renee said...

I want to have a bonfire!! Actually, I just want to come hang with you ;)

Nikki said...

LOVE the lake! We were up at the lake this weekend too! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Katie said...

what a great relaxing weekend!!!

Jessica said...

looks like a gorgeous weekend!!

Leigh said...

Sounds like the perfect weekend at the lake :) Glad that the weather was amazing for you :)

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Looks amazing as usual! I'm so envious! I miss bonfires at the lake.

Those are the cutest booties and hat ever!

Cruz is one lucky girl!

Heather said...

Those little booties are seriously TOO CUTE!

XO
Pearls & Paws