{Wednesday Things}

/
16 Comments

Thank you all so much for your sweet comments on our girl. It's still crazy to be able to say she and the fact that we have a daughter growin' up a storm in my belly. It's still all a dream come true.

37 more work days until school is out for summer.

The moment I have been waiting for...
I had to pop in yesterday as it was opening day and I was pleasantly surprised. 
My thoughts:
- This store (Market Mall) may be an odd set up due to the fact that it's 2 levels. I will check out Chinook soon.
- They had no Motts Fruit Chillers. Fail. The grocery section is pretty tiny.
- You walk straight into the women's section (decent size - nothing compared to the ones in the states I have been to) and I immediately found a bikini that screamed my name. I would have tried it on and hopefully bought it but the change room line ups were from here to Balzac. I am hoping they will still have it next time I go.
- Prices were good! Most things were about the same as I remember them being in the states some things maybe a bit higher.
- Great workout clothes & shoe selection.
- Only 2 racks of baby clothes, lots of toddler stuff but Cruz only found this to buy for her sister. 
It has cute little ballerina feet. It was $8.99 so not bad for a sleeper.
- I forgot to look at the selection of ELF makeup.
- Small maternity section but this is typical. They did have some nice basic tees. 
- No clearance section yet as the store is brand new. But the accessories are all on sale right now - I picked up some earrings for tomorrows outfit. :)
- The store was already really picked over (and busy) most XS and S were already gone in so many things.
- Home section looked good which I am excited about because I could never shop this section as I would have to cart everything back on the plane. Perfect timing for nursery shopping!! :)
I think that's about it. I just bought the sleeper, earrings and a gift card. But it's exciting that I can go back!! And not have just my yearly trip - even though I LOVED my yearly trips.
That's it! Happy Wednesday!

Related Posts

16 comments:

Tennille said...

Our Target opened yesterday, too! I am going on Friday. So excited!

Joeylee said...

Congrats again on having a girl.

Laurie @ The Rookie Wife said...

Target is hit or miss on baby clothes. Sometimes they are stocked to the max and others I can't find even a single thing I like.

Nikki said...

Wait hold up there are no Targets in Canada?

Rebekah said...

I didn't know you didn't have a Target before now! I'm less than impressed with their maternity items in store. The selection isn't good. I can't wait to know what this baby is so we can start buying clothes!

Ashley said...

You will still love the yearly trips because they don't sell everything here!! That sleeper is cute!! Two floors? Crazy! Ours is just one, but I guess one of the ones in London is 2 floors! I hate that there is no clearance yet! Soon enough! Did you see anything for the nursery?

Gabriella said...

YAY for Target opening! I now live within walking distance of one. I may or may not go there a few times a week! ;) Love what Cruz picked out for her little sister!!

Jessica said...

Cute finds!!! Yay for Target!!

Jennifer said...

Congrats on the girl!!! YAY!

Tami said...

You are going to LOVE having a baby girl! They are so much fun!! Will you be sharing the name before she's born?

Rachel Steck said...

Okay, baby girl news is BIGGGG but a Target in Canada?? Hollllaaaaaa!!!!!!! That's awesome!!!! They have great stuff - I was just there 10 minutes ago on my lunch break - I was there yesterday too. And I think the day before. I LOVE Target! So glad you have one now. Woo hoo! Their baby stuff is awesome so enjoy shopping!
xoxo
Rachel@rachelrunshermouth.com

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Adorable sleeper!

Love your earrings! I'm glad to see the accessory section and shoes are decent since that's really what I want/need. Grandma just brought A back a bunch of clothes from the US so she is good for now.

I hope they have replenished things since last night. I think I might just buy a few things and try them on at home if the line ups are insane.

I think Chinook's store is 2 levels also?

I'm excited to see tomorrow's outfit! Love the coral!

Carolyn said...

YAY for baby girls! :) And YAY for Targets in Canada!!!

Sarah said...

YEAH for a girl!! And I've never been in a 2 story Target! That would be a bit odd! And I'm obsessed with ELF stuff. So cheap, yet the quality is just fine!

Limefreckle said...

We've had Target for about a month now...totally forgot to check out ELF...did notice that they have none of the Sonia Kasiuk stuff yet though! Just brushes, no makeup! Found some great pillows, I love the home decor!!!

Janna Renee said...

AAaaaaggggghhhhh! It's a SHE! I just knew it ;) Congrats!!!!