{today the rain will stop}

/
20 Comments
YAY Friday has arrived. It seems like it's been a long week with all this rain and without my sidekick Justin. :(
Good news for today though: We get to pick him up tonight! :)
Alright on to a few outfits!
Monday
{tunic: pink blush maternity, jacket: old navy, shoes: payless}
I bought this jacket and one for my SIL Crystal at least 5 years ago. I found them on a clearance rack at Old Navy for $1.97 (just took my tag off)! They are maternity jackets and figured we would need them eventually especially for that price! At the time both Crystal and Justin thought I was coocoo.
Tuesday
No outfit for today. I was at home.We had two guys come by to check out our foundation crack. Good news is it can all be fixed from the inside for a pretty penny of course. Cruz acted like a lunatic around these poor guys though - I put her outside when I heard them pull up and she barked like a crazy dog for a full 5 minutes until I asked if they would mind if I brought her in (assuring them she was a sweet dog). THEN she barked at them when I brought her in! Rude Cruz. And embarrassing. For a sweet thing she has a loud, mean bark. Trouble! She eventually calmed down after getting in big trouble and then showered them in kisses. Figures.
I also watched Safe Haven. 
I finally read the book a couple weeks ago and thought it was a good time since Justin was away and this is the only part that he would have appreciated:
I did love Julianne Hough's hair in this flick. So cute. Made me want to chop mine. But not really I've done that before and it wasn't cute on my like it is on her.
I loved the movie (as usual book was way better) but thought it was really well cast. It was the perfect night to lay in bed while it thundered and rained, with Cruz taking up Justin's entire side and we may have eaten what was left of the ice cream out of the carton. Who knows.
Wednesday
{jeans: old navy materinity, tee: smart set, vest: joe fresh, birthday girl: cruz}
Thursday
{pants: thyme, shirt: h&m maternity, necklace & earrings: ebay, shoes: joe fresh}
Today
{capris: old navy maternity, tee: joe fresh, vest: aritzia, necklace: ebay, shoes: payless}
Have a fabulous weekend everyone! :)

Related Posts

20 comments:

Ashley said...

I just love that tunic!!! Love how you are stylin' that bump!! Hopefully that rain does stop! It's super hot here!! Hope you have a great weekend with the hubby!!

Jennifer Golding said...

Love love love todays outfit!! You are one stylish Mama to be!

Leigh said...

Haha that's so funny about the jackets...good thing they came back in style then :) I haven't seen Safe Haven yet...definitely want to watch it. Have a great weekend!

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

Love that tunic (and jealous of it!) and today's outfit is so cute too.
That is great news about your foundation! Glad you do not have to get to the outside to fix it.
Me and my Mom saw that movie in the theater, I loved the book and movie.

Bex said...

I really want to get a denim jacket to wear with maxi dresses. Last time I was in Target they didn't have any in my size though :(

krink said...

Look at that BABY popping out there on your Thursday pic! LOVE IT!!!
P.S. I wore my maternity jean jacket yesterday despite not being pregnant! I love that thing!!!

Katie said...

that is so funny about the maternity jacket! glad you bought it! :) and good thing jean jackets will be around forever! :) love the belted outfit! and yeah for justin coming home!!

Rachel Steck said...

I just love your style. Period.

I'm glad Cruz was 'protecting you' from the fix-it guys. Job well done Cruz, although embarassing for your momma.

Have a great weekend - and hello to Justin!

xoxo
Rachel@rachelrunshermouth.com

Gabriella said...

I really liked Safe Haven! I love your necklace from Thursday's outfit!! Homie barks at anyone who comes in the house too....so embarrassing!

Nikki said...

You are so friggin adorable preggo!

Jessica Horton said...

I just have to say you are absolutely the cutest pregnant woman ever. You're the lady everyone envies with that perfect little bump!!

xoxo

Jess

theroadtodiamond.blogspot.com

Sarah at Midwest Pillowtalk said...

i love watching your outfits as you grow! you look bumpin with thursday! so cute!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

That's too funny about the maternity jean jacket! How could you possibly pass up that great deal!

The tunic is my favourite outfit. I do love the wedge peep toes from Payless too!

Silly Cruz! Little protective much?

Jessica said...

Love that vest!!

Julie @ The Smitten Mintons said...

You wear the cutest clothes!! And the jacket thing cracked me up- SO something I would do! I have a few little baby things tucked away for the future...Doug thinks I'm crazy, too :)

Rachel and John said...

I can't get over how cute your belly is! Love your outfits as usual!

I have to go to U of C Monday at 3pm. Maybe we could meet up after to exchange workout DVDs? Since we are down to 1 car for the next week I just need to check with John about what time he'll be working till.

Jill J @ Classy with a Kick said...

Such cute outfits! You wear it all well! And I love Cruz photobombing! I have Safe Haven but haven't read it yet. It's on my list!

Happy weekend!
Jill
Classy with a Kick

Limefreckle said...

love the last outfit the best....so cute! Maybe Cruz was being extra loud to let everyone know she was in charge cause your husband was away! Dogs are so sweet....Rufus always greets any work men like they are entering the home specifically to play with him....not all of them want to!! LOL

Courtney B said...

I am LOVING your belly!! Too cute! And that tunic, I'm in love!
I still haven't seen Safe Haven! I need to get on that!
Hope you and Justin had a wonderful weekend together :)

jen @nutcaseinpoint said...

love that tunic on you!