Our heart

/
19 Comments
Today is our first born's 4th birthday!!
These two photos were days after our wedding when we met her for the first time.
And this was the day after our honeymoon when we picked her up and she was all ours.
One of the best days ever.
She was tiring. Yet oh so adorable!
She made us a family of three.
She is a good cuddler [when tired] and learned a lot from the older dogs we had in the family.
Above and below are two of my favorite photos. Above with Rowdy and below with Ripken.
Below it's like Cruz is trying to show Rip she can be very calm and maybe Ripken will change her mind and play. Ripken is looking at us saying "seriously? dream on puppy".
She came into the right family with her love for water.
She is our best friend.
We always say she is a lucky girl and has a great life but the truth is WE are the lucky ones. 
I know I say it repetitively and it sounds cliche but I really cannot imagine life without her. 
I know she will be the best big sister we could ever ask for.
Happy Birthday Cruzie. We love you oh so dearly.
xoxo

Related Posts

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Cruzie! We miss you! - logan,Mayela,Avah,dal

Pamela said...

Look at how liiiiittle Cruz was!! So cute!

Rachel Steck said...

Awww look how little Cruz was as a baby! (said in my high-pitched voice). Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!!!
Not only are you loved by your family but I love you!! You are so sweet and I wish I could kiss your little face. I hope you get extra love today!!

xoxo
Rachel@rachelrunshermouth.com

Mom and Dad said...

Happy Birthday πŸŽ‚to our favorite Grand dog. Give her an extra hug and kiss from us. 😘

Courtney Kassner said...

So sweet! Happy Birthday Cruz!!

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday to Cruz!! Lily and Gracie are sending lots of love and milk bones!! Of course M and I are too!! Have a great day celebrating! I recommend those peanut butter banana cookies!!

Leigh said...

Happy birthday Cruz!

Jessica said...

AW! Happy birthday Cruz girl :)

Carolyn said...

So sweet! :) Happy birthday Cruz!

Bex said...

Way a sweet sweet dog

Katie said...

happy birthday to cruz!! are you worried she is going to be so jealous! our dog is so good with kids and babies but gets so spoiled by our attention now, i think she's going to be in for a shock!! she already gets jealous when chris puts his hand on my belly to feel her kick. she has to be right up in our faces and hands!

Gabriella said...

Happy Birthday, Sweet Girl! Homie sends puppy kisses!:)

Whit said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CRUZ!!!!! We love you to bits. Thanks for being the best dog friend Ty could ask for :) xox

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Happy birthday Cruz!!! Hope you get spoiled!

krink said...

<3 you Cruzie girl!!!

Sarah at Midwest Pillowtalk said...

this is so sweet! i love furbabies. so special.
happy birthday cruz!

Caroline said...

HBD, Cruz!!!! xoxo

Nikki said...

Happy Birthday Cruz!

love jenny xoxo said...

so cute!!! Cruz is adorable!!! My pups are about 4 too, the time has flown by but I couldn't imagine my life without them!
{love jenny xoxo}