Mikarose

/
20 Comments
One thing I have tried to do throughout this pregnancy so far is wear the clothes I already own or if I am purchasing items I try buy things that I could wear afterwards as well - not always possible, but where possible that's what I am trying to do. Comfort is key with me for sure but at the same time I still want to dress like me and feel good.
Insert Mikarose
Mikarose specializes in modest, elegant and fashionable dresses, skirts and tops. 
They also carry items that can be worn during as well as before and after pregnancy.
For example the Makenna Maxi: before and while pregnant!
And the Bailey dress: before and while pregnant!
 I was excited when Mikarose offered to send me an item to review as a maternity item and was thrilled when it was this Chevron Maxi Skirt. This skirt comes in 3 colors - mine, teal & white and black & white.
I went up a size thinking I would need a size up and I shouldn't have. I just didn't want it to look too small but it's still great and should fit right up until the end of this pregnancy!
I love the material of this skirt. It is so soft and the band at the top is very comfortable (I folded it down once). It is also stretchy so would stretch over a growing belly!
Look 1.
Look 2.
Thank you again Mikarose.
Be sure to check them out and use blog2013 to get 10% off at the checkout!

Related Posts

20 comments:

Leigh said...

Super cute!

Carolyn said...

That's SO CUTE!! :)

Ashley said...

That skirt is super cute!! How do you find these stores??

Rebekah said...

That's so cute! I'm thankful to be pregnant mostly during the warm months because I can get away with wearing a lot of my maxi dresses during that time. I've bought some maternity stuff but I'm trying to avoid it for now!

wHiT | Black Little Button blog said...

super cute! Look at the little bump grow! ;)
-wHiT

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

Love it! I will check out their site fort sure.

Bex said...

Cute skirt!! I am going to check it out, I don't have a maxi skirt but would love one!

jen @nutcaseinpoint said...

cute! how do you keep getting all this free stuff? This unemployed gal could really use a handout or two ;)

Erin said...

You are such a cute little mama!

Laurie @ The Rookie Wife said...

Look 1 is fabulous! Seriously.. love that color combo! ;)

Jill J @ Classy with a Kick said...

Love that skirt...you can totally wear it during and after. You can probably even make it a maxi dress after baby! So cute!

Jill
Classy with a Kick

Rachel Steck said...

Oh nice! I love that skirt! What a cool idea for a clothing line. Double-duty.

Beautiful!!
xoxo
Rachel@rachelrunshermouth.com

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Too cute! I agree you could definitely have worn your usual size. Most maternity clothes these days are made to stretch in the belly/butt area so you can wear your usual size.

That skirt tank combo really emphasizes your bump!

Mom said...

Our fashionista of the family scores yet another cute item!! And of course Cruz has to get in the photo :)

Ashleigh said...

Just stopped by your blog for the first time, I love seeing a pregnancy journey! and I love a good maxi skirt with a prego belly, so adorable!

Liz @ Fitness Blondie said...

You are too gorgeous. You look fabulous, all belly baby!

Katie said...

i love that skirt!! so cute!! and love that you can wear it after baby too!

Kristin said...

Love the skirt!

Courtney B said...

How have I never heard of Mikarose before?! I need to check them out... the clothes you posted are adorable!
Love your skirt!

Jennifer said...

Very cute clothes!