{May} there be no snow this month...

/
17 Comments
I can't believe it's May already!? Not that I am complaining! 
This has GOT to mean the weather is going to shape up!
Now the sun is out today so I am not complaining but I thought I would post some things I am looking forward to this month seeing as this cold weather is a mood buster:
+ Not to sounds like a broken record but I do believe Whitney having her babe will be the next highlight of the month. :) I am so excited!!
+ Our next ultrasound!
+ I have a massage on Mother's Day.
+ Justin's birthday!!
PS. It was Junie's birthday last week - I am a bad aunt and didn't post about it...I bought her fun toys - she forgives me. Happy 1st birthday June bug! You are the cutest little cat ever.
+ May long weekend at the lake.
+ Getting our new BBQ hooked up - I know this will make Justin very happy.
+ Jolie comes "home" from her trip home and the Bachlorette starts which means our date nights start again!
+ I'm going to make some awesome posters to go cheer Jolie on for her 1st half marathon, Leigh on for her 1st full marathon as well as Troy & Crystal who are running the half.
+ A few fun work fundraisers. 
+ We are hosting girls night with my girlfriends at our place (hopefully on the deck for a BBQ) and adding our men!
 + Hopefully lots more time spent on this fabulous deck of ours in the SUN!
+ Cruzie's 4th birthday (& Avah's 5th birthday)!
+ Hopefully some progress will get made on this babes nursery once we know the gender! :)
+ Oh yeah and Justin is taking Cruz and I on a couple frozen yogurt dates. 

Related Posts

17 comments:

Caroline said...

Yay for May!

Laurie @ The Rookie Wife said...

I thought May would NEVER come! So much to look forward to this month.. including the weather. It can't stay winter forever!

Carolyn said...

May sounds like fun! :) Can we talk about how we're getting more snow tonight and tomorrow? It was 80 degrees this weekend. And now it's snowing. NOT OK. :(

Leigh said...

Those are all great things to be looking forward to!! And I can't wait to see your signs :)

Ashley said...

Sounds like May is jam packed with fun!! Is this the race you were supposed to be in? Or is that still coming up?? I'm looking forward to the bachelorette!! Have you come up with ideas for the nursery yet?

Jessica said...

Sounds like you have lots of fun in store!!

Janna Renee said...

I hope May brings some of these things for us! Today, it is bringing us snow. haha

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Lots of stuff going on this month! It's got to be good, even if the weather doesn't cooperate. I'm really hoping there is no more snow. I'm wearing boots today which kinda makes me sad.

Junie is so little!! What a cutie! I might steal her!

Rachel and John said...

But it always snows on the May long weekend right? I can't wait for June!!

wHiT | Black Little Button blog said...

let's hope there isn't any more soon for you! But you have lots of birthdays this month! :)
-wHiT

Katie said...

yeah for a massage! and more excitement for your ultrasound!! It's on Monday next week right? I can't wait to find out if your baby is a he or a she!!!! :)

Rachel Steck said...

Too bad a trip to Target with your blog pal Rachel (ME) is not on the list for May. What a busy month for you - with lots of celebrations and excitement. Most of all finding out if Baby Black is a girl or boy. I can't wait to hear!! Although we have never met in person, and we may never get the chance, I consider you a dear friend. I am so happy for you and Justin! Happy birthday to all of your loves this month too! And I wish warmer weather your way...it's almost 80 and sunny where I am. Sorry. Have a good day!
www.rachelrunshermouth.com

Gabriella said...

So many fun things happening this month! I love BBQing and eating outside! Happy Birthday to Junie. Adorable!

Sarah at Midwest Pillowtalk said...

its currently snowing balls outside here. WHAT GIVES.
yay for ultrasounds and massages!

ABpetite said...

I seriously obsess over modern family! LOVE this post. BTW you two are an adorable couple!

Sara Turner said...

sounds like you have some pretty exciting plans for May! I'll be popping back up to Ontario at the end of the month, and hopefully it will be lake weather there by then!

Kae Schumacher said...

yay for bbq! happy birthday junie! :)
xxoo