{Ice Cream}

/
13 Comments

YAY for Friday. Wanna know what makes today even better? It's a no kid day at work so I am wearing comfy non-work clothes. Yes. AND I am off early AND we head to the lake tonight. Amen.
Speaking of lake...my child needs this swim suit from Old Navy and it's sold out online. I mean ice cream, ruffles, pink....perfection. What is a girl to do?! Pretty please restock it!
Alright onto some tricky to put together outfitsthis week.
Monday
{tunic: pink blush maternity, necklace: thrifted}
Tuesday
{blazer: f21, pants: walmart, shoes: payless}
Wednesday
{jeans: old navy maternity, shirt: smart set, scarf: gift, wedges: walmart}
Thursday
{dress: walmart, jacket: gap, boots: urbanog}
Today
{jeans: old navy maternity, flats: old navy, top: (old) urban outfitters, especially cute dog: Cruz}

{another from my brother! and yes thankfully we have never come home to this..}
Happy Friday!

Related Posts

13 comments:

Rachel Steck said...

That little bathing suit is adorable, I hope ON restocks it. Baby Girl Black needs that!
Love, love, love this week's outfits. You are so beautiful and I really like your style. That high/low dress came from Walmart??? Wow! Love it.
Enjoy your time at the lake this weekend!
xoxo
Rachel@rachelrunshermouth.com

Mom said...

Your first swimsuit was pink with ruffles too but no ice cream cones. It was a rapido!!

Cruz is such a ham.

Oh my goodness...that dog REALLY wanted out!!And he has the look of ....What? What's wrong?

Carolyn said...

I LOVE those outfits! Seriously! You're so dang cute!! :)

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

Love the jeans ;) Wearing them today too! Enjoy your lake weekend! Drive safe :)

Ashley said...

Love Thursdays dress!! Walmart?? I think I'm gunna have to start checking them out more!!! Lol

Have a great weekend at the lake!!!

Mateya said...

You look so great! That swimsuit is to die for!

Rachel and John said...

Have a fun weekend at the lake! Love all your outfits as usual!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Such a cute bathing suit! I need to get another one for Audrey- ON has so many cute ones right now I couldn't decide.

I LOVE your new tunic! So cute! Still coveting those mint pants.

Do you ever find that you change your mind on what you are going to wear? I'll pick out outfits for the week and then change my mind for whatever reason. Annoys me to no end!

Laurie @ The Rookie Wife said...

I did NOT see that bathing suit at Old Navy. OMG. Cutest.thing.everrr. Savanna already has 4 bathing suits, all 0-3 months. Kicking myself now thinking I should have bought at least one 3-6=/ and those mint green pants are adorable! HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND LADY!!

Laura Darling said...

I love that tunic in the first picture! So fun!

Jamie Sefcik || Hello Little Scout said...

That little swim suit is too cute! There are some really cute ones at Target as well :) Hope you had a great weekend!

Janna Renee said...

I want a baseball tee! I have one, but I want a mint green one. They are so summer appropriate.

Katie said...

that tiny swimsuit is SO cute!! love your mint pants :)