{Currently}

/
6 Comments
Currently I am...

 reading: really nothing. just baby books & fit pregnancy magazine right now but come summer vacation I am going to start some non-baby books out in the sun for sure!
[minus the deck wood this year! whoo hoo]

 listening to: a real hero by College. love this song.
 

 thinking about: girl names. we had a few boy ones we were set on but girl - not so much really. but a few that are maybe. ;)

 loving: that we got to go for a family walk this morning in the beautiful sunny ravine. Justin is working from home today.

missing: these crazy kids. these photos are perfect for their personalities...
i also miss my time with these two. auntie needs a sleepover party!

 needing to: finish a few last minute jobs for our big Mother's Day fundraiser event for work tomorrow night. we have made a bunch of changes this year and I know it will be great but a lot of work!

 cooking: right now it's more like prepping food for Justin to BBQ. we are loving this weather and it makes dinner much easier for me!

very grateful for: this baby girl we already love so incredibly much. 
looking forward to: this weekend. we have some fun shopping to do. i have a massage. dinner with Justin's Mom AND it's supposed to be HOT!

watching: chicago fire. the following. survivor. client list. bates motel. breaking bad.

creating: nothing yet. I have a project in my head I want to start, I just have to run it by Justin. and then soon we will start tackling the distressing of the rocking chair and then dresser.

planning: the nursery in my head.

Related Posts

6 comments:

Rebekah said...

I can't wait for you to decide on a name? Will you share it on the blog? We've been grilling a lot lately and it makes me so happy! Cooking is so much easier when I just have to prep and give it to Dylan to grill :)

Ashley said...

Names!!!! It's supposed to get colder this weekend here! Love BBQ season!! What are shopping for? The nursery??!!

Rachel Steck said...

I love to grill - makes things so much easier! And not so messy. Enjoy!

Laurie @ The Rookie Wife said...

Can tell you have baby brain;) Welcome to Mommyhood!

Sarah at Midwest Pillowtalk said...

oo the following. could never watch right before bed!

estetik said...

I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post
Estetik