{A Sunny Friday to YOU}

/
15 Comments
Happy Friday! :)
First of all - If you haven't seen the video for Tim McGraw's song Highway Don't Care with Taylor & Keith - you should watch it here. It's a gooder and not what I was expecting. Tim even goes sans black cowboy hat in some of it! :)

Alright on to some weekly outfits...
Monday - I forgot to take an outfit photo! I was too darn excited for our appointment and I was chugging water like it was my job! But this is what I wore.
{capris & tank: old navy maternity, sweater: old navy, sandals: target [old]}
{Justin in his typical Oakley & Dakine uniform. :)}

Tuesday
{top: target maternity - gift from Mom & Dad, jeans: old navy maternity, scarf: urban behavior  wedges: payless}

Wednesday
{entire outfit is old navy + old navy maternity! even the wedges. they should sponsor me.}
{cute new bracelet from Whit! You don't see it in the photo above cause it took me 10 tried to get it done up by myself!}

Thursday
{top: winners, pants: joe fresh, earrings: target}

Today
{dress: Ardene (thank you to my cousin Logan for introducing me to it - I didn't even know they sold clothes!) blazer: target}
PS & most importantly...
Happy Mother's day first and foremost to my amazing Mom and Justin's incredible Mom.
We love you both so so much.
They are pretty fun too!!
And a Happy Mother's Day to all the other incredible Mom's out there and Mom's to be.
As well as to the Doggy Mama's and Mom's wait for their turn to be a Mom.
You are all very special and deserve to be recognized.
I know I am excited to celebrate with Debbie this weekend and my Mom next weekend!
Have a great one!

Related Posts

15 comments:

wHiT | Black Little Button blog said...

Awe look at that little bump! I was so excited to see the pics on facebook! :)
-wHiT

Jennifer Golding said...

Happy Mother's Day to you. Cruz and Baby Black are very lucky to have you!

Mom said...

Happy Friday to you! Hope you have a great day getting ready for the fundraiser. Hope it is a great success. You look MAvalous in all your outfits.

Carolyn said...

OMG! I am OBSESSED with that chevron maxi! SO CUTE! :) And I LOVE your gender reveal pics. So adorable!

Happy Mother's day mama! :)

Ashley said...

Um that chevron maxi is adorable! I want one!!! I have that same old navy sweater in you announcement pic!!!!

It's a raining morning here!! Hope you have a great first Mother's Day as a mama to be!!

Laurie @ The Rookie Wife said...

I love all the pops of lime green in your wardrobe! So fun for spring! and I'm obsessed with the new Tim Mcgraw song:)

Rachel Steck said...

I am loving that bracelet, do you know where Whit got it?
Today's outfit is awesome! Gray chevron, a favorite. I also love the entire head-to-toe Old Navy outfit and shoes. Woo hoo!
Happy Mother's Day to you my dear! Have a great weekend!
xoxo
Rachel@rachelrunshermouth.com

Jessica said...

Love all your outfits! ADORABLE!

Jessica Horton said...

I am seriously loving the colors of Tuesday and Thursday's outfits! And holy cow how stinkin' amazing is that maxi?! I especially love the photo where you're showing off the baby bump. You look beautiful!! Happy first Mothers Day to you!!! I hope you have a wonderful, fabulous weekend!

xoxo

Jess

theroadtodiamond.blogspot.com

Katie said...

i want that chevron dress so badly!!! it looks beautiful on you!!! and i have those old navy wedges too! :)

Bex said...

I really like those Old Navy skinny jeans. Old Navy here didn't ever have any maternity clothes when I was pregnant, although I didn't really want to spend money on clothes I was only going to wear a few months anyways, haha.

Also really like that bracelet.

Sarah at Midwest Pillowtalk said...

is your monday sweater at old navy now? i love it!!! and mondays picture too of course!!!!
also your bump in that maxi :) adorbs! happy weekend!

Jamie Sefcik || Hello Little Scout said...

Pretty sure you don't even look like you are pregnant! And that chevron dress? Amazing! Just found your blog, your little family is the cutest! Can't wait to see what else you guys are up to :) Have a great Mother's Day weekend!

xoxo Jamie
www.bnjsefcik.blogspot.com

Limefreckle said...

you are seriously the cutest pregnant woman I've ever seen! How are your students reacting to your pregnancy? Are they excited for you, or not really paying attention to it....

Janna Renee said...

Happy Belated Mother's Day to YOU lil momma!! xoxoxoxo