Wednesday Randoms

/
17 Comments
 Today I just have a couple random odds and ends to share...
Whit sent me over some photos from our walk over Spring Break. It was such a beautiful day and so nice to get out and chat. I cannot wait until this can be a weekly date!
East, Whit and Ty...
The stunning [very soon] mama to be! Cannot wait to meet this babe.
East, Cruz & myself
 I think East's favorite part was seeing Uncle J at the end of our walk!!! I love these photos!

This is my diaper bag. When I saw it on zulily I knew it was just what I wanted.
It's a good size, neutral colors, easy to wipe down and really good quality. And it's chevron. 
Originally the price is $230 and it was $44.99 (plus shipping) on zulily. LOVE it.
This photo just made me laugh. Labs are so easy going. We have photos of Jeff and I laying all over our old family lab Brandy and Emerson will full on sit on Cruz and for the most part she just looks up at me and I reassure her she is fine. ;)

Lily and I were chatting on Friday at school and all of a sudden she looked at me all serious and said "Alison is the baby gonna take over my room at your house?!" I assured her that no - the baby gets the computer room and her room is still all hers. She responded with "oh good thing!". Love her.
I found these photos from when Cruz was just a pup and when Lily was finally get over her fear of dogs thanks to Cruz. They both look like babies!
That's it that's all. Happy Wednesday!

Related Posts

17 comments:

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

Love the diaper bag! What a great deal too! Whitney looks awesome!

Leigh said...

Love the diaper bag! And the pictures from Whitney :) Have a great Wednesday :)

Ashley said...

Love the pics from Spring break!! I haven't busted out capri's yet at all!!
Your diaper back is adorable!!

Lilys comment cracked me up!! Such a cutie!

Carolyn said...

The diaper bag is so cute!! :) Good choice!

Katie said...

i check zulily all the time! I'm so sad I missed that diaper bag - it is so cute!! and what a good deal! that picture of the dogs is too funny!!!!

Nikki said...

Awe Lily's concern is so sweet! Cruz is just a wee pup there! LOVE

Jessica said...

OMG, Lilly and baby cruz!! SQUEE!! ... looks like you had a gorgeous day on your walk. :)

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Great photos! You are a pretty good photographer yourself! I bet Whitney loves having these pictures- it's so hard being behind the camera all the time. Wish it was nice like that out today :(

I love that diaper bag! Bag envy big time!

Lily is so cute! Those are precious photos of them when there were both so little! Fun water balloons!

Mom said...

Whitney looks great. Easton is adorable as usual and the photos with Justin are so cute. Nice diaper bag!! Certainly looks like something you would choose :)

Mom said...

Oh and I love Lily's comment!! She is abviously thinking about life with Baby Black

jen @nutcaseinpoint said...

ahhhh zulily! I see all the maternity and baby stuff on sale and I just wanna buy it all (to be prepared). CUTTTEEEE bag!

Kae Schumacher said...

Love the diaper bag!!!!
Hehe lily is so adorable!!
xxoo loves

Kristin said...

Lily and Cruz are so sweet!

Kristin said...

Lily and Cruz are so sweet!

Whit said...

We LOVE LOVE LOVE our walks with you and Cruz and it's a bonus when we get to see Just (Uncle J)!!
And I just love how Lily got over her fear of dogs with Cruz. The perfect dog to do it with ;)
xox
Ps. That bag is going to be AWESOME, and you probably could have gotten it cheaper, lol! Such an awesome deal!

smk053078 said...

Woah....crazy score on that adorable diaper bag!! I think I want one for myself and I don't even have babies anymore. LOL!

Janna Renee said...

I love how easy going labs are! That picture definitely made me laugh. Those other pictures made me want to go play in the warm weather that I hope we have soon. Whit is almost ready to pop that baby out!