Vintage? Old School? Antique?

/
12 Comments
I love all of the above. I have always loved old looking things and when we moved into our house the cubbies at the front door were the perfect place to showcase them. 
 I was lucky enough to have been given Uncle Brian's old phone years ago and now I have a new addition... 
Gran's old sewing machine {or her work horse as she called it}!
(just realized this photo isn't very clear! shoot)
I love it! It's perfect on there with the phone and a photo of Gran and Uncle Brian at their wedding. 
The sewing machine came in this trunk that I put on top of our stool for decoration as well!
Thank you again Gran!
Here are some items that if I found at a thrift store, garage sale or antique shop I would have a hard time saying no to!

Related Posts

12 comments:

Laurie @ The Rookie Wife said...

I've always loved vintage pieces that have MEANING, those types of things make a house feel like a HOME. :)

Jessica said...

Oooh it's all so pretty!!

Carolyn said...

I love vintage things too! :) So pretty!

Ashley said...

Love the new addition! M and his Mom have a thing for collecting old sewing machines! I won't even tell you how many we have!! Lol! I actually turning an old one into a table! lol!

wHiT | Black Little Button blog said...

that's it, we need to live closer! I need an antique buddy, I always drag my husband and he flies through the entire store, faster than I want to. :)
-wHiT

jen @nutcaseinpoint said...

love all that stuff!

Sarah at Midwest Pillowtalk said...

love vintage finds!

Caroline said...

I love all of these. So beautiful and classic.

Kae Schumacher said...

ohhh LOVE THIS POST. I am a vintage freak! Theme of our wedding!
xxoo

Adrian {Happy girl} said...

those pop shoppe bottles can be found at a candy store and pop shop right down the street from where I work! Want me to mail you a few lol

Seriously though, those are all awesome items that would make perfect additions to a home. I love your gran's sewing machine, it looks great in the cubby!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Old stuff is cool! I love the bottles with lavendar and the suitcase nightstand!

What a gorgeous sewing machine!

Janna Renee said...

I love vintage and antique stuff! Will and I always go that direction when decorating. I don't know if y'all have Big Lots up there, but they have a lot of vintage stuff cheap. They have a website, though!