{Thursday Randoms}

/
14 Comments
Happy Thursday! On to some randoms for the day!
Cruzie is home! Our house feels normal now - complete with hair everywhere!
Thank you again Mom and Dad for having her! We know she loves time with you as much as you guys do!
Here she is doing one of her favorite thing this time of year..dragging pieces of ice out of the lake and then chewing on them or playing with them!
 A couple funnies for your Thursday...
My brother sent me this one!
He also sent me a text with this photo saying "just a heads up...this is going to be my niece/nephew once I get my hands on him/her!!!
I replied that that is awesome as long as he is tackling bath time as well!! :)

And last but certainly not least - a BIG HUGE congrats to Jolie for finishing her 1st year of her masters!!
It was tough but you rocked it!! And now you get to drink the whole bottle of wine yourself cause I can't share it with you!! We are super proud of you. xoxo

Related Posts

14 comments:

Leslie said...

I love that yoga picture! Too funny :)

Ashley said...

Hahaha love the hoarder!! Gracie hoards too, but not nearly as much as that dog!! Love Cruz's pass time! lol Congrats to Jolie, such a big accomplishment!!

Rachel Steck said...

The hoarding picture is hilarious! Glad Cruz had a good time and is back home. Congrats to Jolie!!

www.rachelrunshermouth.com

Leigh said...

Haha that smurf picture makes me laugh everytime I see it :) Congrats to Jolie!

Courtney Kassner said...

The picture of the hoarding dog cracks me up! Too funny!

Glad that you have your "baby" back home with you!

Jessica said...

Hahaha that smurf pic is HILARIOUS

Sarah at Midwest Pillowtalk said...

hahahaha i definitely agree about that bath time! holy messy baby! i dont know if id laugh or freak out! haha

Julie @ The Smitten Mintons said...

That smurf picture cracked me up! And the hoarder...we have a couple of those in our house, too! :)

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Cruz and the ice- hilarious!

Poor Tinman!

The hoarding dog and smurf baby are awesome!

Congrats Jolie! Hope she enjoys her summer off and the wine!

Whit said...

Oh my goodness I love that photo of the hoarder lab. lol. Awesome find.
Congrats Jolie!!! Jeff is too funny. :)
xox

Amanda said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the tinman one. That's simply brilliant :)

Caroline said...

Love Cruz!

Limefreckle said...

love the funnies, especially the tinman! I've seen the smurf one too....I thought my son's first birthday cake pic was funny, but love that one best!

Janna Renee said...

Weiser would FLIP if he had that much ice to chew! That is dog heaven. Haha