{Three Things Thursday}

/
15 Comments

I went with a random post yesterday...does that mean I can't do one today too? Shoot. Too bad.

{1} My gramma Chris painted this of our sweet Ripken for my Dad's birthday. Isn't it amazing! She has only been painting a couple years too. Incredible. And looks just like Rippers did and she is in her favorite spot on the boat.

{2} I was feeling good after my workout yesterday so I added this at the end:
You do each exercises 30 times with a 30 second rest between each...I didn't rest a full 30 seconds between each set as I didn't need it.  I used my gymboss timer and it was great! I will take any extra little burst of energy I can get!
(The only thing I altered is I did standing side crunches (15/side) with a 15lb weight instead of crunches)

{3}
That is all.

Related Posts

15 comments:

Whitney Levash said...

awe! that is an awesome painting!! :)

Send some of that motivation momma my way! :)
-wHiT

christina said...

stunning painting!

Ashley said...

That painting is amazing! You should get her to make one of Cruz!!!

Murdock's mama said...

I thought you miss-typed 'painted' for 'printed' until I looked closer and saw it really is painted. WOW! That's amazing!! Beautiful gift!

Whit said...

I can't believe your Grandma Chris did that painting. WOW. It's awesome and such a beautiful way to remember Rippers. I'm sure it meant the world to you guys.
xox

Sarah Wyland said...

What an amazing painting!

Gabriella said...

The painting of Ripkin is amazing! Great reminder to always be grateful!

Jessica Horton said...

Holy moly I seriously had to stare at that painting for a minute to realize it was actually a PAINTING and not a picture. Truly amazing. And thanks so much for sharing that workout. Can't wait to try it! :]

xoxo

Jess

theroadtodiamond.blogspot.com

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Wow your Gramma is talented! Such a great gift.

Tough workout! Glad you are finally getting some energy back. I'm tired just looking at those moves.

Thanks for the reminder... so much to be thankful for.

Limefreckle said...

love that picture! My aunt is an artist, and painted pics of all my mom's dogs for her....such a great tribute and way to remember our furry family!

Sarah at Midwest Pillowtalk said...

RIDICULOUSLY jelly of your workout mode! go you!

Caroline said...

that picture of Ripkin is amazing. She did a great job!

Nikki said...

Wow If you didnt mention that was a paiting i would have sworn it was a picture!

Kae Schumacher said...

Omg, that painting is amazing, I thought it was an actual picture at first! wow! you are kicking butt!!
loves

Janna Renee said...

I think it's sooo good that you are still working out. It will be so good for you and the baby! Just remember that you don't have to feel bad if you take breaks or ease up a bit ;)