Snow.

/
20 Comments

Monday, Monday!
We had a good weekend despite the 10-15cm of snow we got. BOO. I don't even know when we actually going to get spring weather. 
Friday night we started watching Django (Justin saw it in theaters already) but I kept falling asleep so we'll have to finish it another time. Then we were in bed by 9:30pm. ;)
Saturday morning we headed over to Dustin's and Whitney's for delicious BBQ lunch and then the guys had a project - a full day project!
While East napped Whit and headed out and she treated me to my first bubble tea experience. It was delicious. I am sold! Then we made a quick stop at the dollar store and Home Sense and made it home just in time for East to wake up. It was so nice to spend the full day with Whit - we chatted for hours, we went through all her cute baby clothes and had a blast with East too.
And the project the guys made turned out awesome!!
They made the whole dart board holder from scratch!
Fancy!

Whit and I took it upon ourselves to get a little cheesy! Because we can and only for a couple more weeks will we be pregnant together!!
{my belly looks way bigger than normal here! Must be the way I am standing and not sucking in at all.}
We took another cute one we can't share it just yet.
And the guys of course had to make fun of us! :)
East had a blast throwing the disc for Cruz with Uncle J. Such a ham.
 Sunday we woke up to lots of snow! Lovely spring. ;) 
I cancelled my massage cause it was first thing Sunday morning across the city and wasn't worth it. So we cleaned the house, I prepped outfits and napped, Justin played darts and shoveled {a lot}. SO appreciate Justin doing all the shoveling, vacuuming and Cruz walks over the weekend and letting me nap and sleep in without Cruz bugging me!
Then we went to Mom and Dad's for dinner {with Jolie}! It was SO awesome to finally see them and hear about their trip. Cruz was super excited too!
And this morning the snow is still here. Sadly it didn't all disappear over night. 

Related Posts

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow look at your belly!! Yay!!! And Whit you look great!!
Logan

Carolyn said...

Ugh. SO SICK OF WINTER!

That picture you took is adorable!! :) I LOVE it. :) And your teeny baby bump! It's starting!!

Nikki said...

LOVE the BFF picture!

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

Those photos are soo cute!

Courtney Kassner said...

I can't believe you're still getting snow. That's the worst! And I love the belly pics...and your little bump!

christina said...

oh yuck on the snow!! and oh i love the bff photo!! You should pin that!!

Ashley said...

Yuck to that snow!!! Wow look at that bump!!

Did you take all those pics?

Gabriella said...

Your pictures are always so cute!! The pictures of the guys is hilarious. East is such a cutie! Hope the snow clears up for you guys soon!

Whitney Levash said...

Awe love your pictures of the two of you! :)
-wHiT

Jessica Horton said...

Ah I love the best friend picture! I would LOVE to be pregnant with my best friend...but she's already 8 weeks. Looks like I have some work to do! lol Your baby bump is precious. You should come to Florida! The warm weather will welcome you...but you'd want to leave in a few months when you're more pregnant and it's 100 degrees out. I went through that 2 summers ago...I was praying for snow!

xoxo

Jess

theroadtodiamond.blogspot.com

Murdock's mama said...

Your bump is adorable {even if it isn't totally accurate!}. You're killing me with anticipation to see the other photo!! :) Have a great week! A

Jessica said...

I think the stripes make your belly look bigger too! Adorable picture though :D

Amanda @ Eloquent English said...

Awwwwwwwwww cute shared preggo pic! So cute!

Recent Post: Evy's Tree Giveaway on the ole blog!

Sarah at Midwest Pillowtalk said...

great pictures! i love how your belly is forming!

Leigh said...

Love the pictures of your and Whitney's belly! You are either pushing it out or it's grown in the past couple of days. Either way super cute! :)

Katie said...

i can't believe you got snow!! that stinks!! i love those pictures - how cute that you did that!

Kae Schumacher said...

Sad about your massage! Love the pics! Adorable and not corny!
loves
xxoo

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Enough with the snow!!

I love that picture of you two (four)! So sweet! Can't wait to see the other picture you took. The guys are hams!

Easton is looking so grown up!

Too bad about your massage. I went to the clinic in Beacon Hill that the naturopath was at (she's not there anymore) and it was great. Nice and close!

Jenn @ Bliss to Bean said...

I know you want Spring, but I'm just warning you, being big and prego in the summer is totally different than when you're not!! haha I would overheat so easily last summer...but yeah, the snow can stop for you, sheesh!! I cannot believe your bump eeeehhh!! Love love love. Hope you're feeling well. Are you finding out boy/girl?!

Whit said...

What an awesome weekend!! So love we got to have our bubble tea date and chill out all day!! :) xox