oh happy day!

/
15 Comments
Oh yes - Friday. Not much to report today. Had our monthly girls dinner last night at Barb's and helped her get some wedding projects done. I do love crafts and I am so excited for her wedding! It was fun and I always enjoy my time with them and I snuck in some baby Troy cuddles as well as some puppy Comox belly rubs. Gotta love that.
Ok onto the weekly outfits...

Monday
{dress, belt & blazer: target, boots: urbanog}

Tuesday
{top, maternity leggings, scarf: old navy}

Wednesday
{dress & belt: target, sweater: joe fresh}

Thursday
{dress: hope's, belt: f21, boots: go jane}
In these pictures and in my house this belt matches the dress perfectly - at work with the awful florescent lights - completely different pinks. meh.
{baby bulge: all ours - protected by Cruz}

Today
{neon lace top: walmart, blazer: f21, jeans: thyme maternity (from consignment store), necklace: ebay, boots you can't even see: old from winners}
Cruz was out walking with Justin so she couldn't tell my my owl necklace was backwards! shoot.

This weekend I am excited for nothing nights at home, a full day with Whit, Dust, East (and of course the dogs and baby C) as well as a massage! Bring it.
Have a good one!!

Related Posts

15 comments:

Ashley said...

Ugh jealous of that striped old navy tee!! It sold out when I tried to get it!! Love that sweet bump and that you are wearing MTERNITY clothes already!!

Sounds like an awesome weekend!!

Leslie said...

Love the neon top! Such a fun burst of bright color :)
I hate when you get under fluorescent lights and the colour of something looks totally different. I had a pair of pants that were grey but looked green under the lights. I actually stopped wearing them to work Ha ha
Have a great weekend

Nikki said...

"Baby bulge all ours protected by Cruz" Awe I love that!

Whitney Levash said...

AWE! I love your dress on thursday! It's awesome!

Happy friday my dear!
-wHiT

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

Love that dress! I need to order one from there, i always look and then do not order.

Rachel and John said...

Looking good lady! I was going to request that you show the bumo in some of these. So glad you did!

Jessica said...

You have no bump that I can see. ;)
Adorable as usual though!! Hahaha

Jenn @ Bliss to Bean said...

You are glowing already!! ahhh!! :) Super cute outfits. Did you get to prep ahead of time to make it easier for you?! I need to scope out some good consignment shops around here, I never think of them!! Hope you have a fantastic weekend. Rub that belly for me! :)

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Wedding crafts- sounds like fun!

I love that Hope's dress! Why don't I remember seeing it? The belt looks like it matches perfectly but I hate when that happens. Nothing worse than getting to work and realizing that your outfit doesn't quite work!

That's a cute striped sweater from ON.

That's ok- I can't tell the necklace is backwards!

Have a great weekend! I have a massage booked and can't wait!

Kae Schumacher said...

Love your outfits!!! yay!
Glad you had your girls night!
hope you have a great weekend! jealous of the massage!
loves!!

Janna Renee said...

I am obsessed with that dress and the little baby bump that is oh so tiny!

Leigh said...

Love your dress from Hope's! Super cute. Hope you are having a good weekend :)

twiggy@thedirtlife said...

I've always wanted to be one of those girls that could pull off leggings as pants (I know there is some controversy surrounding this topic-I am pro), but alas, I surrender to the reality that I'm not....every single time.

Katie said...

i love your neon top! and that gorgeous dress - beautiful!! and maybe a teeny tiny adorable bump too :)

Jessica said...

You are so cute! I love all your different outfits!