Lucky

/
15 Comments

I knew this baby Black of ours was going to be a lucky little baby from the moment we found out about it's existence. Lately it's
(ps. I hate writing "it" - I can't wait until I can put he or she!)
gotten some sweet gifts already!
Ashley sent the most thoughtful package! She knows my love for chevron and grey!
A cute chevron onesie, adorable blanket set and chevron fitted crib sheet. The crazy thing is I was going to ask Mom and Dad to look for this exact crib sheet while they were in the states at Target! Thank you again Ash!
Nana brought this rattle back from Mexico for our future baby as she didn't know at the time we were pregnant. It's really beautiful silver and has a soft pretty sound. Thank you Nana!
Then over spring break Cruz and I went over and played with Beau a few times while my co-worker was out of town and her boyfriend was at work.
Look at that face!! I was so happy to get some puppy time and Cruz was happy to show him how to play and roll in the snow!
And to thank us she had her Mom make this beautiful blanket! So kind! It's really soft and so beautiful.
Also a big thank you to Caroline for sending me this Pure Barre Prenatal DVD. 
I haven't been able to find these Pure Barre DVDs here so she surprised me and sent me the prenatal version. So thoughtful and I really love it. It's gentle but tough and I can really feel it in my butt and abs the next couple days! Thank you again!

Related Posts

15 comments:

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

I saw those sheets in Target in AZ and loved them!! Too cute. Baby Black is more than lucky!

Joeylee said...

I got Kendall that same chevron sheet but in pink. I may have to go get the grey one too, love it. So many thoughtful gifts from people.

Murdock's mama said...

We got the same sheets {in baby blue} for our little guy! :)

Leigh said...

You and the babe sure are loved! :)

Ashley said...

Glad you love it all!! I can't wait to see baby Black in all of it!!

Laurie @ The Rookie Wife said...

awwh. I love chevron! adorable! I really suggest you read Lindsay Brin's book about staying fit during pregnancy AND after. I really love it! It's called "How to exercise when your expecting"

Courtney Kassner said...

So sweet! I've loved getting baby clothes! Can't wait until there's a baby to put in them! I love that rattle too!

wHiT | Black Little Button blog said...

Awe dear! these are some awesome gifts. I tried to find grey chevron crib sheets for a friend's baby shower and they were all out, at 4 different stores.

And that pup is adorable! :) If only we could turn back time to have our pups that small again. Minus the peeing/potty training. ;)
-wHiT

Bex said...

It's super fun getting baby gifts! I felt like every time I got together with someone when I was pregnant, my little bun would get new things.

Carolyn said...

These are all such thoughtful gifts! :) Baby Black is one lucky kid!!

Pamela said...

Oh how sweet!! Absolutely love all the chevron, especially the sheet!

Whit said...

Of course this baby is loved. I love love love that chevron stuff -- Nice work Ashley!! That rattle will be a beautiful piece on your nursery!! Ahh.. cant wait to find out if it's a boy or a girl!!! xox

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Great gifts!! I love the chevron. The rattle is so beautiful!

I have one or two prenatal yoga DVDs if you want to borrow them.

Courtney B said...

Let me know how you like that dvd!! I'd love to have it when we are ready to have another baby!

Janna Renee said...

I knew Baby Black would be spoiled rotten! Everyone is just so excited!