Just Friday...

/
14 Comments

Oh Friday...welcome back. I do love 4 day weeks, yes I do.
This week I didn't prep outfits again as we were at the lake this past weekend and it's gonna be a must for me to do this in order to find an outfit I am comfortable in I have decided. I'm at the point that I just feel wide and bloated so not everything in my closet works anymore. So yes Justin, this means Sunday our room gets turned into a dressing room/ironing party! :)

Alright here are a few outfits of the week...
Tuesday
{top: winners, boots: urbanog}

Wednesday
{top: hope's, pants: walmart, boots: urbanog, belt: target}

Thursday
{dress: old navy ($8 on clearnace rack!), necklace: ebay, boots: urbanog}
I'm not so sure about this dress...When I was getting dressed and had yet to wrap this dress (as it's a wrap dress) Justin asked if I was wearing a housecoat. And then at work one of our students asked why I had fish eyeballs on my dress (you can't really tell but it's black polka dots with a white dot in the middle). He came back later that day to tell me he liked my fish eyeball dress. :)

Today
{pants: walmart, sweater: old navy, boots: go jane, scarf: ?, bracelet: c/o limefreckle}
Thank you Susanna for sending me this beautiful bracelet! Check out her shop on etsy!

That's it that's all! Happy weekend everyone!
Brother - good luck this weekend!! xoxo

Related Posts

14 comments:

Whitney Levash said...

love the bracelet! and such a steal for that dress from old navy! :)
-wHiT

Leigh said...

Haha we actually wore the exact same dress yesterday!! I like it because it's comfortable and easy to wear.Just thrown on some tights and boots and you are set! :)

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

Great outfits as usual!

Whit said...

I love your outfits this week!! Especially those turquoise jeans!! That inbetween belly and no belly phase (aka the wide bloated phase) is totally uncomfortable. That's when you itch to get home and get right into your sweats!! haha.. You make it look beautiful.
Happy Friday bestie. xox

Carolyn said...

I think your outfits are adorable! :) I think the dress is cute! And that dress will be great when you're further along too!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

I LOVE that bright pink shirt! The chevron shirt outfit incorporates everything I love- chevron, purple, and boots!

I debated buying that polka dot sweater. I'm still on the fence. I just feel like I shouldn't be buying sweaters anymore but to be honest it will be sweater weather in my office forever!

I like the ON dress but I don't love it. I find wrap dresses so awkward to wear. It drives me crazy that one side hangs down lower. Plus they are never flattering on me but it looks good on you.

I think I need to look for pants at Walmart!

Ashley said...

You look soo tanned when you where bright colors!! Love the outfits!!

My room becomes a mess after trying stuff on too!!

Have a great weekend!!

Katie said...

you look so cute! I love all your outfits - especially the purple pants! i got that same wrap dress on clearance in green - thought it looked super cute in the dressing room with my belly and got home and don't know what I was thinking. I've yet to try it on again and am hoping it was just a bad day when I tried it on at home! we'll see! i feel like it should work for being pregnant but I don't know!

Jenn @ Bliss to Bean said...

LOVE that chevron top and the coral at the very top!! Did you get a belly band? It didn't work for me, as I was too big too fast, but I bet you'd love it. Soon you can just wear lots of flowy skirts and dresses!! winter weather, go away! I miss your shnazzy chalkboard! Have a fabulous weekend Mrs!!

Courtney B said...

LOVE the shirt you wore on Tuesday! Such a fun color!!
I remember those bloated days... just to warn you... they last for weeks :) But no one notices it the way we do when we are going through it. But it's the neatest thing to watch your body change. It still blows my mind how it just knows how to take care of that little baby inside!

Susannah said...

I adore that polka dot sweater! You look adorable!

Janna Renee said...

You don't look bloated AT ALL, in case you were wondering ;) You look like the same fashionista to me, and I can't wait to see you rock that bump!

Anne Hill said...

LOVE the outfits!

Limefreckle said...

I love the fish eyeball dress! It's so cute, and for $8.....LOVE a deal like that!

Thanks so much for linking up my bracelet! I'm so glad you like it....enjoy!