I heart Friday

/
17 Comments
Are you ready for the weekend? I sure am. 
Not much else to report today so on to come outfits of the week I guess.

Monday
{sweater: costa blanca, tank: old navy maternity, boots: go jane, necklace: ebay}

Tuesday
{pants: blue notes, top: walmart, watch: la mer}

Wednesday
{top: target maternity (gift from Mom and Dad), jeans: thyme, flats: joe fresh, necklace: ebay}

Thursday
{dress: joe fresh}

Today
{shirt: h&m maternity, capris: thyme, scarf: gift from gran, shoes: joe fresh kids}

PS. Thank you to my SIL Crystal who lent me all the thyme maternity pants/capris she was given - they are way more comfortable than my regular pants/capris at this point!

PPS. 
Tomorrow is a very special day - it is Titus's 8th birthday!
Even for an old man he can still keep up with his girlie friend Cruz and he is still always trying to pull the moves on her too! ;)
We hope you have an extra special day Ty - and maybe - just maybe you new brother or sister will join us to wish you a happy birthday! ;)

Related Posts

17 comments:

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

You are so cute, love the bump! Love the top from Wal-Mart too. I bought a couple pairs of maternity pants and think I am maybe a week or so away from them. Mine get uncomfy by the end of the day.

Teal Vogue said...

These outfits are so cute! I couldn't even tell you we're pregnant in these until you said "maternity." So cute! :-)

Rachel Steck said...

Love the pink maternity top and the pink flats, today's outfit is too cute also. Have a great weekend my friend!!

www.rachelrunshermouth.com

Leigh said...

Love all of your outfits again! :) See you tomorrow :)

Jessica said...

You can really see your bump in that maternity shirt!!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

I love all your outfits! The walmart top is awesome, especially with those pants. Can't wait for Target to open here- hurry up!!

I like Wednesday's outfit too with the pink top and blue necklace. Bump is more visible there!

Happy bday Titus! He's a handsome fellow! George Clooney of dogs! (In the good looking sense, not the loser-womanizer way!)

Gabriella said...

Fashionista! You always have such fun outfits, and yeay for capris today!! Happy Birthday to Titus - what a cutie!

Sarah at Midwest Pillowtalk said...

as usual, love the outfits! totally want to steal tuesday and thursday! your friday looks SO comfortable!

Nikki said...

You are so super cute! And pregnant?! You don't look like it at all! I didn't even realize it until you said maternity pants! Thanks for stopping by my blog so I could find you :)
xoxo,
Nikki at www.bedazzlesafterdark.com

Whit said...

Oh my Gosh I am killing myself laughing over that last photo of you with Cruz and Ty!!!! LOL That's the BEST thing I've ever seen!!!!! hahahahaa... Thank you for the love to our Ty-Guy!!
AND I am loving your outfits this week, nicely done. That baby is getting bigger and bigger!! Can't wait.
XOX

Courtney B said...

You are going to be the BEST dressed pregnant girl in all of blogland :) Seriously! SO CUTE!

natasha {schue love} said...

So many cute tops! Loving the Walmart blouse!

Rachel and John said...

You totally look pregnant from the front in the stripes! Yay for that!

Ashley said...

Look at that bump!! I love it!! I'm jealous of your capris weather!! Love that last pic of you and the dogs!! Haha!! Love your outfits!! Have a great weekend!!

Katie said...

you look so cute!! I love those capris - they look so good on you!

LaynahRose said...

I really love that little series of Titus running towards you!

Janna Renee said...

Happy Birthday Ty!!