{Baby Black: Week 18}

/
26 Comments
I'm pretty darn sick and tired of this snow and cold. I was wishing I was hopping on a plane to warm NY with Jolie this morning instead of dressing up in boots, my winter coat, winter boots, mitts and a toque to walk Cruz. gah.
Moving on...
{bell pepper}
 Justin was home yesterday when I was taking these {and Cruz was with my parents} so he decided he needed to photo bomb like Cruz usually does! ;)
 Minus the crazy hubby!

Highlights: Being 18 weeks! Feels like we just found out. It's pretty incredible how much you can love someone without ever having met them, seen what they look like, felt them...it's pretty amazing.

Feeling: Thankful. Excited. Symptoms wise - pretty good! Still headaches in the evening and not sleeping well but I can't complain.
I am loving every minute of it!

Baby Black: Is flexing it's arms and legs. Baby's sexual organs are now in place (bring on Monday)!! It's bone are beginning to harden and it's retinas have become sensitive to light. It can hear my heart beating now and may startle at a loud noise (like Justin sneeze)!

Icky & Loving: Not much to report here. I have learned that I get feeling icky if I don't snack all day so I just keep snacks handy.

Justin update: Still great. Points out my belly and asks "what's that?!" all the time with a big smile on his face. ;) Chunky monkey is what it is we say! :)

What I'm wearing: It's getting tough. I'm at an awkward stage, I am really picky about how things fit and look and the weather is still not warm enough for just dresses. Not that I don't love this changing body but it's just challenging me right now!
Workouts: 4 workouts

What I'm looking forward to:
Baby C being born! :) Any day now. I think your babe is avoiding the snow Whit!
Our gender reveal ultrasound in 6 sleeps!
Feeling this babe move.

Best moment of the week: We had lots of family time before Mom and Dad head to the lake for the summer and Jolie heads home for a visit and Max's graduation.

Related Posts

26 comments:

Rebekah said...

I can't believe you're 18 weeks! I feel like you just announced! You are looking so cute!

Sarah said...

you look great!!!!

and I love the photo set up on your wall, looks great!

Rachel Steck said...

I loved Justin's photo bomb. Perfection. Cruz would be proud. So Monday we find out what we're, I mean you, are having?? Woo hoo!

emi said...

Cute pictures! You look great! Xo

Carolyn said...

You look SO CUTE! :) I love the photo bombing picture. So silly! I found that buying the demi panel maternity pants makes it a lot easier to wear them sooner. Then, there's no giant belly panel that you need to fill!!

Hopefully warmth and sunshine come soon for you! :)

Jessica said...

You're adorable girl ;)

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

6 SLEEPS!?!! I am so excited!! You are so cute!
Can you feel movement? I have no idea when you can, but am excited to feel it :)
I hear you on the headaches but I will take them over the nausea :)
This weather is plain stupid. I am wearing dresses and revolting lol.

Rachel and John said...

yay! Looking good Can't wait to find out the gender! J is so funny!

Jennifer said...

You are looking so adorable!

Laurie @ The Rookie Wife said...

I felt AMAZING in my second trimester, awful in my first and worst in my third. I'm trying my best to stay positive and enjoy the last few weeks. I can't wait to find out what your having. I'm so sorry about the snow. I would probably be crying about it with the way I've been feeling lately lol

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Definitely a bump now and I don't know where this chunky monkey you keep referring to is.

Love Justin's photobombing! Silly man!

I can't wait for your gender reveal either! Hope Whitney has her baby soon!

Kristin said...

jeez the snow needs to go away already!

Kristin said...

jeez the snow needs to go away already!

Sarah at Midwest Pillowtalk said...

cant wait for your reveal! we had 2 nice days in the 70s and now theyre predicting snow and weather in the 30-40s for the next week. AGAIN. why cant we escape! dah!

Bex said...

So exciting about the gender reveal! Can't wait to hear. You look awesome. I'm pretty sure I was that size at 10 weeks haha, feels like it anyways

Sara Turner said...

Can't agree with you more about this snow business... This city needs to get its act together! I'm excited for you to find out the gender!!! Does that mean you will immediately start picking names?

Ashley said...

More snow? What? Like a lot?
Love Justin's photo bombing! Lol

Amber said...

Oh my goodness I can't believe you are 18 weeks! I think you look amazing and excited the baby bump is starting to show a little bit you teeny thing

wHiT | Black Little Button blog said...

ha ha I love his photobomb! :)

and love the eeyore reference, I hope it dissappears soon for you dear.
-wHiT

Courtney B said...

The photobomb kills me! Hilarious!!
Aaaaahhh!! I can't WAIT to hear the gender! SO exciting!

Whit said...

lol -- Just's photo bomb.. haha!
I think you're right Auntie Alison ;) This baby is not loving the snow - bring on spring and the good weather and this baby already!!!
And Come on Monday!! Can't wait to hear the news!!
xox

Gabriella said...

HA - Justin photobombing is too funny! Super excited to hear if Cruz will have a sister or brother!

Kae Schumacher said...

oh my! justin's photo bomb is awesome!
you are so cute! love this!

Mom said...

This sounds a little repetitive but I did have to laugh at Justin's photo bomb!! Cruzie is not going to be happy. And I loved Eeyore's optimism :) AND I agree with everyone that you look GREAT XOXO

Jenn @ Bliss to Bean said...

You look SO cute!! Did you try the bella band thingy? Didn't work for me, but you're way smaller, so maybe you'd like it? Or the rubber band around the button trick? I am sending you lots of sunshine-----we finally have a great week here, so you have to be getting it soon! I cannot wait to hear boy or girl! Yay mama! xoxo

Janna Renee said...

Haha I look like that when I'm bloated...That's probably why I think I'm preggers every time I bloat. I love that first meme. I was just thinking that I would NEVER want to live somewhere that has Earthquakes. I will take snow and/or Hurricanes over them ANY day.