{Baby Black: Week 15}

/
25 Comments
Week 15

Highlights: Being at week 15! I still can't believe this is all happening. I don't think I will ever get over that feeling. I am so thankful.
I got another sweet surprise in the mail from Ashley. This onesie is SO perfect. This babe was worth the wait for sure! Thank you again and again Ash.

Feeling: About the same. SO excited for everything. I am so eager for us to work on the nursery and get organized. 4 weeks! Still super tired, headaches seem better and only bother me in the evenings. Sleep isn't great. But I cannot complain AT ALL.

Baby Black: Legs are growing longer than the arms and it can move all it's limbs and joints now! Taste buds are forming and they can now hear us talking! Baby Black is the size of an apple.

Icky & Loving: I had a coffee on Friday that was brought in for me and it wasn't horrible - meaning I didn't gag which is a plus. Still loving fruit - strawberries, grapes, cuties oranges, melons, apple with cheese. yum. And maybe ice cream.

Justin update: Justin now talks to the "bulge" since I told him it can hear us now but it's mainly just him being goofy and making me laugh.

What I'm wearing: Mostly just flowier, comfier clothes from my closet. I am SO ready for Spring weather when I can wear dresses and skirts. I have been cheating and wearing more spring dresses now with leggings but I am so ready to ditch the leggings. I did get a pair of maternity leggings at Old Navy for $6 on clearance and they are super comfy.

Workouts: 4 plus Cruz walks. I tried running on Friday with Cruz and kept getting a cramp so quit, not worth it. So we walked and I did my Tracy Anderson instead. 

What I'm looking forward to: Mom and Dad coming home on Sunday!
Except they are here:
And we are here... I wouldn't want to come home either!!
Best moment of the week: Jeff winning Provincials.

Related Posts

25 comments:

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Size of an apple already?

Cute onesie. So true!

I had an aversion to coffee for a bit too. It sucked because I was sooo tired but couldn't stand the thought of drinking it. I drank ginger ale instead, in a coffee cup so my co-workers wouldn't suspect anything!

Love your tag- bumpdates!!

Whit said...

4 weeks and counting!! Can't wait!! And Ashley stop buying Baby Black all these cute gifts Auntie Whit is falling behind ;) xox

Carolyn said...

YAY! 4 weeks! :) I can't wait to find out what you're having!

Whitney Levash said...

awe such a cute onesie! :)
-wHiT

Jessica Horton said...

Love the onesie!! It doesn't really feel 100% REAL until you REALLY start showing (no more little "bulge" anymore). But you're tiny so that will probably take a while! I didn't "pop" until about 6 months. This is such an exciting time and I'm excited to follow you on your journey. :] Looking forward to hearing the big news in 4 weeks!

xoxo

Jess

theroadtodiamond.blogspot.com

Wifessionals said...

Thank goodness SOMEONE is as small as me!!!!! I barely have a bump either...You'll see on my 15 week bumpdate tomorrow lol

Joeylee said...

love that first picture with the dog paws and the baby boots, so cute!

Whitney Tomlin said...

Yay baby Black! Soon you will be able to say "he/she" I always felt bad saying "it" but it's kind of a habit before you know the gender! And if you embrace this experience (no matter how you feel) I can promise you that "feeling" won't go away! It hasn't for me and I am creeping up on 27 weeks already! There is nothing like pregnancy. And I can't even begin to explain to you what those kicks will feel like!!

Rachel Steck said...

I love your shirt - how cool is that?! You look amazing! Can't wait to see if you're having a boy or girl. Have a great day!

Leigh said...

The weeks are flying by! Well maybe for me :) Either way, can't wait to see your belly grow into an adorable baby bump :)

Rebekah said...

Yay week 15!! You look super cute!

Jamie said...

I, too, craved LOTS of fruit during my pregnancy! I am just days away from my due date at this point with a little girl :) Exciting times! It does fly by, until you get to the end!

Jamie

Caroline said...

I love that onesie.

Amber said...

That onesie is precious and I'm still so incredibly happy for you!

Ashley said...

Ugh my comment isn't post this morning!!

You are very welcome!! And Whit I'm done for now! Lol!
I can't wait to find out what the baby is!!
Love that sweet bump!! I can def. see it!! You look great love the pics!! Especially the one of Cruz's feet!!

Mom & Dad said...

We have loved our road trip but are SO looking forward to seeing you and the rest of the family. Of course we are going have to touch your tummy and talk to Our Grand Baby!!

Kristin said...

So exited to watch your pregnancy grow!

Ashley said...

oh my gosh!!!!! how did I miss you were pregnant??? congrats!!!!

Holly said...

It took me way too long to realize that you didn't write on that chalkboard yourself. :)

But seriously. Someone just let you be a maternity model already.

Rachel and John said...

ekkk! Knowing the gender will totally make it seem more real. Looking good lady!

Bex said...

I LOVED my maternity leggings. I was so sad when they got a hole in them and I had to stop wearing them (post pregnancy, haha).

Mandy said...

Happy 15 weeks!! Does it feel like it's flying by already? Not too much longer until you find out what baby Black is! You look wonderful and your shirt is adorable!!

Sara Turner said...

I love that t-shirt for tracking the baby week to week! Haha cruz looks like she feels the same about the snow as I do!

Gabriella said...

You look adorable! Love the shirt and the onsie! Can't wait to hear if it is a boy or girl! Cruz in the snow...LOVE!!

Janna Renee said...

Gotta love hockey in Canada, eh? Yay for him winning!