A no snow Friday!

/
11 Comments

I know this girl below is smiling cause she is at the lake with my Mom and Dad! Lucky puppy.
Onto some outfits...
Monday
{blazer: f21, top: joe fresh, pants: bluenotes, boots: urbanog, scarf: ashley}

Tuesday
{skirt: hazel & olive, scarf: london drugs, sweater: banana republic from jeff}

Wednesday
{blazer & skirt: target, boots: urbanog necklace: ebay}
*Because it's still cold and I had to wear tights you can't see the pretty lace at the bottom on the skirt. stupid snow*

Thursday
{skirt: hazel & olive, jacket: gap, scarf: old navy}

Today
{blazer: old from old navy, jeans: thyme maternity}
A first: I wore wedges with no socks today! Take that mother nature.
Did you notice both my maxi skirts this week from hazel & olive?
The lovely Taylor who used to blog opened up her own little boutique online and she sure brings in some great items! She sent me a gift card to review an item and I bought another skirt from her as I know these items are both something I can "grow" into and wear post babe too. They are great quality, super soft and the shipping was quick! PS. The skirts are super long - I have them folded over so they are perfect for any height.
They are quite different cuts - the purple one is very full and the chevron one is straight cut. Both I love and were very comfortable - thank you Taylor! Be sure to check out hazel & olive for your spring and summer shopping!

Here are a few lovely items Taylor also carries! {you have to be quick she sells out fast}
Tomorrow we are off to spend the night in Banff for my close friend Barb and her soon-to-be hubby's wedding! A few of their engagements pics cause she looks gorg!
Have a fabulous weekend!!

Related Posts

11 comments:

Mom said...

Love all your outfits. Barb looks great. Have fun! We will too with Cruzie.

Leigh said...

Love all of your outfits! Hope you have an awesome time at the wedding :)

Whitney Levash said...

Awe love love your outfits, as usual. Have a good time at the wedding my dear.
-wHiT

Whit said...

Have fun at the wedding! xox

Gabriella said...

Such fun outfits! Just adore your skirt from Thursday. Have a great time at the wedding!!

Katie said...

i love those maxi shirts!! so pretty!! you always get the cutest clothes! :)

Five27Jones said...

Love the maxis, you are going to be one of those really cute pregnant women! I never felt cute!

Rachel Steck said...

Heyyyyy you look amazing! Love the maxi skirts. I feel too short to wear one but maybe I need to try again...? Your friend is beautiful and I hope she has a wonderful wedding day. Be sure to eat a piece (or two) of wedding cake!

Pamela said...

Loving all the pink!!! You look great! As always!!

Danielle @ eating running living said...

Super cute outfits! I especially love your pink jeans. I bought some green jeans today but I'm a little afraid to wear them, I don't really know what to pair them with!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

I seriously can't pick a favourite outfit! I love those skirts! I just ordered a long maxi dress. I hope I can wear it to work!

You are brave wearing wedges without socks. I'm still rocking the tights this week.