Weekend highlights!

/
11 Comments

Happy Monday! :) I hope everyone had a good weekend!
Highlights of ours:
Stocking up on groceries and the grocery store not being too busy for a Saturday morning.
Justin being home on Saturday! He was supposed to go snow boarding.
We skyped with Mom and Dad and heard all about their bike treks and hikes.
{Justin may have been a little jealous!}
We had beautiful weather! So we sat on the deck and threw the ball for Cruz. She didn't mind.
Dinner with Leigh and Brian. 
The pups had lots of fun playing!
 And cuddling with Leigh.
We started watching Breaking Bad.
We went on a few family walks in the ravine.
Justin bought a receiver for the TV with xmas $, spent hours setting it up and then returned it.
I had my butt kick by Jillian Micheals and then had a much needed nap.
We went for pizza at the watering hole. They have the most delicious pizza - well it's a tie with Amicis.
We started watching the movie Karla and had to stop. It was too much.
We wished the weekend would never end. :(

Related Posts

11 comments:

Nikki said...

Sounds like a great weekend!

Leigh said...

Thanks again for coming over on Saturday...haha the pups are so cute! Breaking Bad is so addicting....be careful :)

wHiT | Black Little Button blog said...

sounds like a quality weekend was had my dear :)
-wHiT

Sara Turner said...

I watched the first couple episodes of breaking bad a while back, but couldn't get in to it, I found it hard to believe the main character would go from one extreme to the other so quickly. Maybe I'll have to give it another try sometime. Happy Monday, hopefully daylight savings is being kind to you!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Sounds like a nice relaxing weekend.

Leigh looks so little surrounded by the dogs!

OMG they made a movie about Karla? I had no idea. I would not be able to watch that. I lived in Ontario when that was going on and it was frightening. My dad wouldn't let me walk by myself.

Jessica said...

Looks like you had fun with Leigh! :D

Katie said...

i wish it was still the weekend!! we watched breaking bad - i liked it. It does get a little crazy into the seasons but we still watched it alll!

Caroline said...

Snow still????

Ashley said...

That sucks about the receiver!! Glad you had a great weekend and that your parents are having an awesome time!! We both had sunny weekends!!! yay!!! It's pouring rain here, but the snow is melting so I will take it!! Love the pics of the dogs at Leighs!!

Limefreckle said...

I just started watching Breaking Bad as well....first 2 episodes, I think I'm gonna love it! So nice to see some sun coming out isn't it? Love the pics of the dogs...wish my dog wasn't such a stuck up jerk and could learn to play well with others (he hates other dogs!)

Whit said...

How was breaking bad? I've always been curious about that one.
Your mom and dad are awesome! haha.. they make me tired just watching them ;)
Sounds like a pretty perfect weekend! (love the poster at the beginning with the pug)
xox