Some people...

/
14 Comments

Well hello there Friday. Am I ever happy you are here. We have a fun weekend planned so I am ready to get it started with a date with this little man tonight!

Quick house keeping memo - if you read my blog through google reader - I apologize you are just getting the "short" version. We had a little incident in the last couple weeks where we found that someone from wordpress stole a portion of my blog. Apparently they liked our Vegas trip and my outfit posts and wanted them on their blog! ha Anyways long story short, after many emails, then formally having to file a copyright infringement - that blog has been removed. Thank you Justin for making all this happen! I was a little upset and stressed about it.
But because of this Justin has made a few changes to this little ol' blog hoping this doesn't happen again. Some people! 
Speaking of some people - anyone out there watch Survivor and want to slap some sense into Brandon last night?! Jeepers that boy has a few too many screws loose and needs some serious smartening up. I was embarrassed for him, all that know him and his poor kids. End rant.

On to some outfits...
Monday
Tuesday
{Cruz taught Bailey how to do the pose. Only took her 1 day and she got it down. Quick learner you got there Nana. And she wanted to show off her outfit of the day...:)}

Wednesday -  @ home
Thursday
Friday
Don't forget to get ready for the link up on Monday!!

PS. Happy Birthday Dust!!! xo

Related Posts

14 comments:

Leigh said...

Glad you guys were able to get everything sorted out! Hopefully it doesn't happen again to you or someone else by that person. Have a great weekend!

wHiT | Black Little Button blog said...

I just love all of your boots! and that link up looks like a lot of fun!
-wHiT

Ashley said...

Soo glad that blog is shut down!! Soo frustrating!! Such a fluke to find it! I wonder if there is a way to check if your blog content is being used or a way to prevent it?

Love your outfits!! What's up your sleeve this weekend?

Jessica said...

How did you find out those people were stealing your stuff?! OMG

Mom said...

Oooo I really don't like the idea that someone else can use your blog info. A good reminder to be careful what you put on the blog. Thank goodness you have a resident IT fellow! Had to laugh at Bailey.

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

I love your Tuesday outfit! Those pants are awesome!

You know what, I was JUST thinking about images being stolen off blogs the other day. I have been considering adding a watermark to my pictures since I don't want people to steal them as their own either. Unfortunately that's just one other step I would have to do when blogging and I'm already so short on time :( Hence barely any posts this week.

How did you find out someone stole your images? I would have been so stressed too. Some days I wonder if I should just go private...

Katie said...

that is so crazy about someone stealing stuff from your blog? How did you find it?? LOVE the tunic you wore on thursday!!!

Jenn @ Bliss to Bean said...

OH my word. I cannot believe some people!! How did you find out!? That is insane. You are super hot and your outfits rock, so I kinda wish I could steal your looks too hehe ;) Have an awesome weekend girl!!

Shelby Kelly said...

Loving all of your outfits!!

Jessi Francis said...

He is so precious!!

Allison said...

Glad you were able to get it all sorted out; blogging takes up too much time to have it taken from you!

Hope your week is wonderful!

Whit said...

I love that photo of you guys with East at DD!! Thanks for taking East... he loves you guys SO much!! Next time a sleep over ;)
So glad you worked out the problems with the hackers. Not cool at all!
xox

SH said...

I can't believe someone stole parts of your blog! I've been thinking for a while now that I need to copyright my blog - your story is motivating me to get a move on that!

Hope you have a wonderful day!

Sheree
The Hartungs Blog
thehartungs.com

Janna Renee said...

Wow! That's crazy! Although I do understand...I mean who doesn't wish to be as cute, wonderful, and just all-around awesome as you ;)