Outfits & Hello Spring Link-Up Party : Fresh Spring Recipes

/
19 Comments
 Life and Times of Alison and Justin
Today is the first day of my Spring Break! 11 days off - I will take it! :)
I have a mixture of my weekly outfits and some fresh spring recipes for you today...
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday

Mmmm now onto some fresh spring eats that I plan to try this spring!!
{Thank you to everyone who linked up with us this week!!}

Spring Salad with Strawberry Lemon Basil Dressing

Frozen Fruit Pops!

1-minute Berry Ice Cream

Cake Batter Ice Cream

Bowtie Chicken Ceasa

Coconut Watermelon Margaritas

And grilled Brussel Sprouts! :) yum.

These are also super cute for Easter!

Link up with us!
Leah over at Everyday Love
Caroline over at Simply Smithwick
Mateya over at The Best is yet to come
Carolyn over at Life, Love and Puppy Prints
and me!


Related Posts

19 comments:

Bex said...

I just discovered Brussels sprouts, grilling them sounds fantastic!

wHiT | Black Little Button blog said...

Again, love your outfits....but you have made me so hungry now. Even at 9:00am, I want to grill out! :)
-wHiT

P!nky said...

SUPER CUTE outfits, love them!

THose salads and margaritas look amazing!

Sarah said...

OH . MY. G!!!!!! Those margs looked soooo good!

Leigh said...

Love the outfits this week :) Have a great weekend :)

Mateya said...

Love the outfits! And those fruit pops look so good and easy!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Great outfits! I really want to find a striped skirt but I'm not sure it will look good on me like it does on you.

Love Cruz photobombing all the pictures! Sweetheart!

I tried the cake batter ice cream at Menchies and it was sooo good! Our ice cream maker died a couple weeks ago which makes me sad :(

I could use a margarita right about now.

Jessica said...

Grilled brussel sprouts?! MMM

Jenn @ Bliss to Bean said...

OK, you KNOW I love your outfits. (I cannot wait until you can style your bump--eeeeep!!) Thank you for sharing that salad, I need a good one for girls' night and I'm totally gonna use that! I also love that bowtie salad recipe...and of course the coconut marg. MMMM!! Thanks for a fun week!!

Katie said...

i've been wanting a brighter green cardigan like that!! love your striped skirt too!! can't wait till you get to post baby bump pictures :)

Kae Schumacher said...

Love the cardigan! so adorable!
all the food looks so good!!! :)
loves

Leslie said...

I have wanting to get a whie blazer! Looks great :)
The grilled brussel sprouts look good. I will have to add this to my summer grilling ideas
Have a great weekend

Leah said...

Send that margarita my way! Love the strawberries too!

Sarah at Midwest PIllowtalk said...

these link ups were so neat! but i sucked at some topics so didnt do them all. haha! you are so beautiful! and i TOTALLY love your tuesday photo outfit!

Susannah said...

Have an amazing spring break. :-)

christina said...

great spring finds! I wish it wasn't snowing outside right now :(

Helene said...

so many cute outfits and recipes!! new follower!

Carolyn said...

I love all your outfits! :) Which reminds me... when are you starting the bumpdate posts!?!? Are you doing those!?!

Carrie said...

Those recipes really make me want it to be spring! yum!!