I heart Spring Break Mondays!

/
20 Comments
 I can already tell you I love Spring Break. Friday Cruz and I slept in (thank you Justin for creeping out of the house!) and then we made out way to the ravine. It was a beautiful morning and the sun was just coming up!
Cruz LOVES it when I make her sit in the ravine and take her picture!! 
We spent the rest of the day cleaning the house (Cruz is a huge help!), letting my co-workers sweet 10 week old lab out a couple times, 
another walk in the ravine and then some Bob Harper yoga.
I also got to chat with Mom and Dad, Nana, Gran and Jeff!

Saturday I met up with my girlfriend Carla and Sara and we drove out to Canmore for Barb's stagette brunch. I unfortunately couldn't participate in the other activities planned (tubing down the ski hill and the hot springs) so we just joined in for brunch.
Justin was busy while I was gone washing both vehicles and he fixed the drawer in the fridge! Yay.
Saturday night Jolie came over and we ordered Chinese food and {finally} watched Slumdog Millionaire.  We all really liked it. Such a great movie.
Baby Black got a cute teddy rattle from Auntie Jolie too!
Sunday we helped Justin's Mom pick up an inverted table at Costco and then we went and wandered show homes in our area and the community next door. We DO NOT plan on moving, we just like looking and I like getting decorating ideas!!
Sunday night Justin BBQ'd and we watched Chasing Mavericks - such a great movie! We both loved it and such a different movie for Gerard Butler.
Now I am off to the mall and then to meet Justin for lunch. And then I promised this sweet girl a run since the ravine is all cleared of ice and snow {pretty much/for now!}
Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!!

Related Posts

20 comments:

Leigh said...

Aw your co-workers puppy is adorable! Looks like you had a busy but fun weekend :)

Ashley said...

Omg that puppy is too cute!! Sounds like a perfect weekend!! Canmore!! Jealous!! That rattle is super cute!!
I hope you have a great it e shopping! What are you looking for?

Have a great day!!

Meghan said...

Cruz is so adorable!

Courtney Kassner said...

Great pictures of Cruz and the puppy! Have a great Spring Break!

Laurie @ The Rookie Wife said...

I would be MUCH happier about Spring Break MONDAY if it wasn't snowing here! Ugh.. I'm SO over Winter!

Jessica T said...

I love those pictures of Cruz! Sounds like you had/are having a wonderful time. :D

Nikki said...

Your coworkers pup is adorable!

Carolyn said...

Sounds like a great weekend!! :)

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

OMG I want that puppy!! Those are some amazing pictures that you took of Cruz by the ravine. Model like her mama!

I so need a spring break!

Hope you have fun shopping today! Have a great run!

Sarah at Midwest PIllowtalk said...

that scenery is so beautiful!! AND we checked out some homes this weekend too! hehe, too funny!

Susannah said...

I miss having a spring break. I really hope you enjoy yours. :-)

Caroline said...

Love your Cruz pics as always!

Kae Schumacher said...

So jealous of your spring break! Sounds seriously so peaceful and lovely so far :)
xxoo loves

Katie said...

yeah for spring break!!! chinese food and movie sounds like a perfect night!

Mandy said...

Happy Spring Break week!!! Enjoy your week! The pics of Cruz are just too cute!!

Anonymous said...

Alison and Justin we are all so happy and excited that baby Black is on board, hope that you are feeling great. Congratulations. Please tell everyone Hi for me. I have a new email and lost your mom and dad's email address.

Mom said...

Love the photo of Cruz in the ravine with the morning light.

Whit said...

That pup is adorable!! And I love the shots of Cruz. You were up EARLY!!! ;) xox

Adrian {Happy girl} said...

Aww love the Cruz pics! Glad you got to see chasing mavericks and liked it! The movie is set and filmed in Santa Cruz, which is where my hubby works and not far from me. We love that's littlest beach town :-) glad you're having a good spring break and baby is cooking nicely.

Adrian {Happy girl} said...

Aww love the Cruz pics! Glad you got to see chasing mavericks and liked it! The movie is set and filmed in Santa Cruz, which is where my hubby works and not far from me. We love that's littlest beach town :-) glad you're having a good spring break and baby is cooking nicely.