High five for YOU Friday!

/
14 Comments

Another week down - just like that. It was a busy one having Lily all week but it's always nice to have her - and then send her home!
Last night we had a delicious Mexican feast at Jeff and Jolie's. It was awesome to see Steve and Lindsey - get some cuddles from Kaley and got to catch up with the Stile's family - and finally meet little Zach. AND see a couple of the hockey boys. Jeff never does a small dinner party. He likes a challenge!

Well onto some outfits of the week I suppose!
Monday
 Tuesday
 Wednesday
{I got a ton of compliments on this scarf Gran , I do every time I wear it - thank you!}
 Thursday
Today!

I'm also excited to announce that: 

Leah over at Everyday Love
Caroline over at Simply Smithwick
Mateya over at The Best is yet to come
Carolyn over at Life, Love and Puppy Prints
and myself will be hosting a week long Hello Spring Link-Up Party! So we hope you will start thinking spring and link-up with us!


Have a fabulous weekend everyone!

Related Posts

14 comments:

Leslie said...

That link up sounds fun! I need to start thinking. It would be a great way for me to get back into things :)
As usual I love all your oufits! Are you sure you don't want to come over one day and put somethings together for me ;)
Have a fantastic weekend

Erin said...

That is a beautiful scarf! Did your Gran make it or buy it?

Leigh said...

Mmm Mexican food! I am just going to invite myself over next time :)

Mateya said...

Love the outfits! So excited about the link up :)

Katie said...

i love that paisley scarf! and we have matching owl necklaces from ebay! :) excited for your link ups! :) i am SOOO ready for spring!

Jenn @ Bliss to Bean said...

I love you!! :) Super stylish, as always. I'm totally linking up!! Spring needs to get here now. (Snow, buh--bye!) Happy weekend pretty lady!

Jessica said...

I love your green striped top! So cute.

Courtney B said...

You are GORGEOUS! And can I please come raid your closet? Cutest outfits EVER!
What a fun link up! Hopefully my mommy brain doesn't make me forget about this... I totally want to participate!

Rachel and John said...

Lovely outfits! I love the green striped sweater.

Sounds like a fun link up! I'm in.

Ashley said...

Can't wait for the link up!! Sounds like fun!! Hope you have a great weekend! Would it be repetitive if I said I love your outfits? Lol

jessthetics said...

I love your outfit today, it's so lovey and colourful! xx

www.jessthetics.wordpress.com

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

I love the dresses!! I need to check out Joe again. I also love how bright Friday's outfit was.

I like the bun you did on Thursday- you look like SJP there! Beautiful!

love jenny xoxo said...

you always look gorgeous! Love the look with your hair up :)

{love jenny xoxo}

Laura B @ Walking in Memphis in High Heels said...

I love the red jeans! Can wait to see what you bought from American Pretty Boutique.
walkinginmemphisinhighheels.com