Hello Spring Link-UP Party: Spring DIY

/
13 Comments
 Life and Times of Alison and Justin
I have not been in much of a DIY mood lately. Naps on the other hand? Now we are talking. But I do hope to get back into the mood soon so here are a few projects on my list...

Cruz's birthday is in May so I will be making her and her friends doggy cupcakes 
and perhaps some doggy ice cream for when it warms up!!
I have a very old dresser and a rocking chair I plan to transform this Spring and Summer. I just need to decide what exactly I want to do with them!
I plan to make this vase...
My door is begging for a spring wreath! So this I will definitely do on Spring Break (did I mention today is my last day of work!!)
all via

Link up with us!
Leah over at Everyday Love
Caroline over at Simply Smithwick
Mateya over at The Best is yet to come
Carolyn over at Life, Love and Puppy Prints
and me!

Related Posts

13 comments:

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

I am kind of grossed out by the fact that those doggie cupcakes look really good! Haha!

Oh the exhaustion sucks doesn't it? Naps rock though!

I love that wreath! I keep meaning to make one but then I forget. It would get so dirty on our front door since we get so much wind and dirt. I think it would be better inside on a mirror at my house. I'm taking a break from DIY right now so I will live vicariously through all your crafting when you get your energy back.

Can't wait to see what you do with the dresser and chair. My hutch that I was going to refinish is still sitting in the basement untouched :(

Murdock's mama said...

Enjoy your spring break! Take naps now...later you'll wish you did {trust me!}

Carolyn said...

SUCH CUTE DIYS!! :) I definitely think you should make those cupcakes for Cruz!!

Erin said...

Girl...I feel your pain! Some of my fav things to do have been on the bottom of my list...due to my changing moods...I promise you will get your second wind soon...Mine came in about 2 weeks ago! :)

Ashley said...

Gracie's birthday is in May too!! What date is Cruz's? I think my dogs would like those treats too!! Love your crafting plans for the spring! Can't wait to see them come together!!

wHiT | Black Little Button blog said...

Last day of work? for the week or forever?
-wHiT

Katie said...

that vase is so cute!!! I want spring things but it is still SOOO cold it feels hard to get in a spring mood!!! and all I want to do is make baby stuff instead - which I'm sure you do too! :)

Jessica said...

I love that log vase!

Leah said...

I cant wait to see your finished products!

Caroline said...

Knox would like it if I made those cupcakes. :)

Jenn @ Bliss to Bean said...

Girrrrrrrl--Nap as much as you can haha! I rolled my eyes at all the mamas who told me that, but now, I see why! I cannot wait to see the wreath you make; I was thinking about doing one, but just didn't even know where to start! Doggy treats are always great too. Yay for your break to start! Enjoy it lady!

Gabriella said...

Those doggy cupcakes are adorable. Homie might need some. I love those wreaths!

Laurie @ The Rookie Wife said...

I'm lovin the aqua chair with chevron stripes! I purchased an old desk about a month ago from the goodwill with plans to turn it into a vanity. Thennn the last trimester of my pregnancy kicked in and it's been kicking my butt! I would love to get a start on it soon though:)