A few videos...

/
14 Comments

Happy Wednesday everyone! I have had a great first few day of Spring Break. Monday I made way too many stops and may have done a little too much as I wasn't feeling so hot that night and my brain shut off. {Sorry Justin!} But the highlight was having lunch with Justin and getting some gifts bought.
Yesterday I had lunch with Jolie and Nana (thank you Nana!) and then Jolie and I had a pedicure (thank you Mom and Dad!) and now have pretty hot pink toes - hear that Mother Nature - we are ready for spring! I can't complain the weather has been pretty great lately, on our afternoon walk I wore flip flops yesterday!

Now today I have a few videos to share - I hope they work and you like they as much as me.

This is a video that Mom & Dad sent me and it is just so adorable. I love the little guy walking the big dog and how the dog just waits while he runs through the puddles! I wish Cruz walked this nicely on a leash - she has a lot to learn in the next couple years!


This is a sweet video that both Justin and Mom & Dad sent me. It is so cute and definitely brought tears my eyes. The song is pretty great too.

 Lastly this video Jeff sent me saying we may need to install this for Cruz...the story behind this video is the owners didn't understand why when they got home the deck and everyone was all wet. They assumed the neighbor kids were hoping the fence so they installed hidden cameras. 
It's hilarious!!

Related Posts

14 comments:

Bex said...

Hahaha the dog in the pool is funny!

Leigh said...

The dog in the pool is hilarious! I can just imagine the smile the dog had on it's face the entire time! :)

Whit said...

hahaha.. that dog is hilarious!! I think the baby hormones are kicking ;) lol The other two videos are pretty cute! lol xox

Susannah said...

Aw... These are great! :-)

wHiT | Black Little Button blog said...

I'm tagging you in my most recent post :)
-wHiT

Mitha Komala said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah at Midwest PIllowtalk said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA i am loving that last video! that is so funny. my dogs hate water. they avoid a puddle at all costs. and i can only wish theyd walk nicely on a leash! they better get with it!

Mitha Komala said...

super cute videos! thanks for sharing this! <3

Letters To Juliet

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Cute videos! That dog is awesome for just standing there!

The hockey video definitely brought tears to my eyes. So sweet!

I LOVE the new picture in your sidebar! :)

rachelrunshermouth said...

Well darn I can't see the videos. Have a great time off this week - and get some rest!

Rachel and John said...

1) Rudy would never sit that patiently while Henry jumped in a puddle!
2) So sweet!
3) Hilarious! I can't believe that dog wasn't afraid of the water slide!!

Ashley said...

Love that first video!!! Gracie would have shown tht kid how its done!! Haha Cruz too probably!!

Anonymous said...

The hockey video was awesome. I noticed that the little guy that was giving all the help and encouragement had the #2 on it. He is just like the #2 that we got to know in Geneseo and did so much for a little guy too.

CaninesCouture said...

What an adorable video! My Smoosh would probably do that too. He's such a good boy and so good with kids. :)

xoxo,

Jules of Canines & Couture
www.caninesandcouture.com