Hello Spring Link-Up Party: Spring Bucket List

/
23 Comments
Happy Monday!! Are you ready for our first day of the Spring link up? I am.
First off - we had a great weekend. We hung out with this sweet boy Friday night. He is way too much fun! We just adore him. And were glad his parents could get out for dinner together.
We also adore her. :)
Saturday night we had a delicious dinner with Dust, Whit, East, Blake and Karen for Dustin's birthday. Do not get me started on how good the marble slab ice cream cake was. Or the fact she sent some home with us! ;) It was great to just chat with the girls while the boys played darts. Three boys woke up Sunday morning not feeling so hot! ;) Then on Sunday we hibernated until we made the last minute decision to go down to the pub for St. Patty's day even though neither of our drinks were green!

Today this is me at work. I think I left my brain at home.
Alrighty onto:
 Life and Times of Alison and Justin
Today is it our Spring Bucket List...just ask me how ready for spring I am...SO ready.
Do the hike to Ribbon Falls we did in the summer
Enjoy our beautiful deck with friends and family
Buy our new BBQ and put it to good use
Pedicure with Jolie
Picnic with Justin and Cruz
Go for massages
Go to Menchies for froyo & Gelato at Crepe & Cravings (I bought a living social coupon!)
Lake for Easter to see Logan & the kids
Spring clean 
Organize the 2 spare rooms
Go on some great runs with the best running partner around - Cruz!
Go to the Farmer's Market in Bearpaw 
Gardening in the backyard
What's on your bucket list this spring?
Link up with us!

Leah over at Everyday Love
Caroline over at Simply Smithwick
Mateya over at The Best is yet to come
and me!

Related Posts

23 comments:

Leigh said...

Looks like a great weekend! That hike looks nice...where is it? Might have to check it out sometime :)

Jessica said...

Sounds good to me!!!

Ashley said...

Sounds like an awesome spring if you ask me!! Now if winter would screw off anytime that is!!
East is getting soo big!!!

***Happy MONDAY***

Lala H said...

Happy Monday???

$20 Target Giftcard Giveaway


Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Oh that card pretty much sums me up too. My head is in a cloud of sleep deprivation!

Oh I am so going to make a spring bucket list! Off to work on that! You have some great ideas! I am so ready for spring but I'm pretty sure this city has some other snowstorms up her sleeve. Ugh!

Jamie Sefcik || Hello Little Scout said...

SO funny! You can never go wrong with ECards. Hope you had a great weekend! :)

xoxo Jamie

Katie said...

yeah for your beautiful deck!!! and I can imagine being distracted today. :)

Mateya said...

Can't wait to enjoy time outside either!

Is that little cutie in the first picture you're nephew? I need to know where his mom found those bibs!!! Those look amazing!

Rachel and John said...

Fun! I bet you can't wait to get to use your deck! You only got to use it for such a short time last summer!

Carolyn said...

You have a great list! :) That hike looks GORGEOUS!!!!!

Kim Brown said...

Beautiful deck & great bucket list.

Caroline said...

That hiking spot is gorgeous!

Leslie said...

Where is that hiking spot? It looks great.
Menchies is an ANYTIME kinda place not just spring ;)

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

That is a fun bucket list! Now spring needs to arrive! It snowed here this morning so spring seems VERY far off. :/ I don't have much on my spring bucket list besides getting settled in after my move and getting my study hours in for this stupid test I am taking in June. So nothing very fun but once that test is behind me, I am definitely going to have some fun!

Leah said...

Love your list and you did the linky! woo hoo. I wish we had hiking spots like that around here!

Kae Schumacher said...

love the bucket list!
The hike looks absolutely beautiful :)
xxoo loveeeeesss

Amber said...

Oh a spring bucket list is a good idea! On my list would be eating on our deck lots and bbq-ing (we've already done this the past four nights in a row so shouldn't be a problem!), one weekend trip away somewhere even if it's just for one night and painting our living room!

Whit said...

LOL I love that focus poster. Awesome!!
Such a good weekend!!! Nothing beats QT and ice cream together ;)
Umm and you're forgetting me in that bucket list missy!!! I want in on some of these spring hikes or farmers market runs!! ;) xox

SH said...

I've yet to try a Marble Slab Ice Cream Cake. I'm trying to think of an upcoming event I can use as an excuse to buy one!

Hope you have a wonderful day!

Sheree
The Hartungs Blog
thehartungs.com

A.M. said...

can I come hang out on your deck?!?!

Janna Renee said...

I'm trying to get through my March goals, before I get to the fun stuff! My list will hopefully look as fun as yours when it's done ;)

Lauren said...

Love the link up! So excited for spring as well. Everyone seems to be so much more active and happy when it comes around!

B said...

i definitely hope to do some hiking this spring too!!! :)