{Whole lotta love}

/
15 Comments
Happy Monday!
I hope everyone had a great weekend. I sure appreciated the extra day off!
Friday it was Justin's day off so him and Cruz headed out to go mountain biking. 
They both had an awesome time.
And Cruz was a tired girl when they got back!
On my way home from work I found something that makes me super duper excited!! 
A menchies going in close to home!! Whoo hoo.
Friday night we went to Crystal and Troy's for dinner and then Troy and Justin went to the Flames game.
This time Nixon and I matched! He is getting so big! Loved having some cuddles with this little man.
Doctor Emerson checking for brains! I know I say it every time, but this girl is hilarious. She seriously cracks us up. We love our visits with them and I know Cruz especially does and Emerson sure loves Cruz kisses!
After the boys left, Crystal and I visited a bit, put Emerson to bed and then Cruz and I went home to cuddle in bed too! She didn't mind much.
Saturday we had a lazy day. It was lovely. 
Saturday night we went and had dinner at my parents!! It was so nice to see them finally! We heard all about their trip and got caught up. It was perfect.

Sunday morning we met Dustin, Whit and East for breakfast at Diner Deluxe. Yum.
The guys had the power breakfast which comes with a beer and power apparently. :)
Us and East. He is such a ham. We always leave our visits with them chatting about how awesome East is. Dust and Whit too of course!
My belly did not appreciate the potato pancake I had for breakfast though so I had a very upset and talkative belly the rest of the day.
This was Cruz's "I'm bored and think you should get your butt off the couch" face. 
It worked. We then went on a nice family walk.
Sunday night we saw Zero Dark Thirty. It was a very powerful movie but really well done.
Then Monday we were productive {finally!} - cleaned the house, Justin & Cruz went on 2 nice walks, I ironed - yada yada. Then we went for family dinner with Mom, Dad and Jolie. Jeff was off being a good friend to a buddy who needed him. And it was a reminder how incredibly lucky we are to have each other. To have the greatest families & friends we see often and who are healthy, etc.  

Related Posts

15 comments:

Nikki said...

LOVE the shirt you are wearing in the picture with Nixion! Easton is getting so big as is Emerson!

Jessica said...

Sounds like a great weekend! (Noah has that orange and blue shirt that East has on, love it! haha)

Mom & Dad said...

As much as we loved our trip, it was SO great to see you, Justin, Cruz, Jeff, Jolie and Junie. There is nothing as special as family. Xoxo

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

Love that they got beer with their breakfasts! Lol.

Jenn @ Bliss to Bean said...

Your weekends are seriously the best!! I love the "checking for brains" what a funny girl! Hope your stomach is better after that breakfast. Do you do all your week's ironing on Sunday? I should really do that for Joe's work shirts...first thing in the am is so tough to keep up on!

Whitney Tomlin said...

Cruz is such a cutie!

Leigh said...

Sounds like you guys had a great weekend! Haha that picture of Emerson cracks me up :)

Courtney B said...

What an amazing weekend!! Well deserved, I'd say :) And you look GORGEOUS in these pictures!!

p.s. Can I have your address??

Gabriella said...

Doctor Emerson is just the cutest little thing! So many cute little ones in your family! Loved Cruz passed out. That is what Homie looks like after a run with me! :)

Caroline said...

I love your hair straight! So cute!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

What an awesome weekend minus the sore tummy.

Where is Menchies going in? I was just wishing for a good ice cream place close by!

Whit said...

Zero dark 30 is such an AWESOME movie!! Loved it.
We LOVE spending any and all time with you guys! Especially East.. love that pic! xox
Ps. Emerson is pretty cute with her doctor gear on. She is getting so old.

Kristin said...

Cruz is making me sleepy :)

SH said...

Can't wait to see that movie too!

Sheree
The Hartungs Blog
thehartungs.blogspot.ca

Janna Renee said...

Will doesn't want to watch Zero Dark Thirty, but I think I want to!