{Random}

/
20 Comments
Happy Wednesday! I have nothing but randoms for this little blog today!

I have this dress coming my way from the lovely Hope's. Perhaps for one of the weddings we have.

 I made this recipe last night for Stovetop mac and cheese (I omitted the mustard - gross). It was ok - the taste was good but there was something about the texture of the sauce that Justin and I both noticed.
On Sunday at the watering hole Mom had stew which made me realized I have never made stew! So I found this recipe (omitted mustard and honey - added celery) on the lovely Jenn's blog (The Fit Housewife) and it is waiting for us in the crock pot for tonight.

I tried this new DVD by Jillian last week - there are 3 workouts. 
The first is more arms, second is more legs and 3rd is more core. I liked it. It's not killer hard but there are cardio intervals between the kickboxing and some weight work.
I have also been enjoying the workouts Jess posts over on the Blond Ponytail...like this guy:
{tabata = 8 sets - 20 seconds on, 10 seconds rest = 4 minutes}
She uses Kettlebells a lot which I love and I like quick workouts to do after a run.

And after said workout please eat this. You will thank me.
That's all.

Linked up with Shanna!

Related Posts

20 comments:

Amber said...

I just got that dress in the mail last week!! You will LOVE it

Jennifer said...

Love that dress! So pretty. Too bad it's not in a size for petite girls.

Leigh said...

Cute dress! I've made a similar recipe to that stovetop mac & cheese, but it was just pasta, milk and shredded cheddar cheese. It was yummy!

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

Aw man that dress isn't available any more! It's super cute!

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

Super cute dress! I love Chapmans too!

Lauren {at} Life.Love.Lauren said...

cute dress!

Jessica said...

What a cute dress!!!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

I love that dress! It's going to look great on you!

Is it weird that I prefer KD white cheddar to homemade Mac and cheese? I'm also so disappointed when I have homemade stuff that it doesn't taste like KD!

We make stew a lot in the winter. We had leftover stew last night! I'm going to try this recipe you posted (as long as you say it's good!)

Rachel and John said...

Love that dress! You will look awesome in it!

Rachel Lynne said...

I'm currently doing Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred and the kettlebell workout on the weekends just to mix it up a bit! You will have to let me know how this goes for you!

Also, that mac n' cheese looks NOM NOM NOM delicious!

Joeylee said...

That dress is super cute!!

Sheena Rae said...

That dress is amazing!
Dropping in from the link-up!

Sheena @ It's All in the Details
http://sheenaashlock.blogspot.com/

Kae Schumacher said...

Oh my love the dress!!! yes kettlebell works outs are awesome! love them!
loves!

Sarah said...

ahhh JIllian... she and I have an extreme LOVE/HATE going on... I really love to hate her... but her workouts are pretty awesome!

love jenny xoxo said...

I love that dress! I wasn't that into maxi dresses in past years, but for some reason I'm dying for one this summer! I haven't seen many in stores yet, so I should do some online shopping... definitely checking our shophopes.com
{love jenny xoxo}

Fash Boulevard said...

That dress is STUNNING. Great find. Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest outfit. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

smk053078 said...

Thank you soooooo much for introducing me to that fun little shop!!! Oh my word, I want like 10 things!!! I wish the dress you got wasn't sold out. BOO!!! It's so adorable!!!

SH said...

THat dress is amazing!!

Sheree
The Hartungs Blog
thehartungs.blogspot.ca

Whit said...

mmmm mac n' cheese!! ;) oh wait you paired it in the same blog post as Jillian Michaels! WHAT? She would be so mad ;) lol You gotta work off that Mac n Cheese somehow xox

Janna Renee said...

That dress is going to look lovely on you! I am loving Jillian Michaels, but I need to keep running. I like a mixture of the two.